• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great Villain Showdown: 4th Round [Results Posted]

Gomez

First Post
Talgian said:
That was hard.

I must admit, I think it's quite possible that Gomez is the Greatest Villain for making us choose between these great villains.

Carry on,
-Talgian

You have discovered my plan! You must be eliminated at once! ;)

RedShirtNo5

First Post
1. Hannibal Lecter
2. Dracula
3. Professor James Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes)
4. The Joker
5. Galactus
6. Sauron (Lord of the Rings)
7. Emperor Palpatine
8. Wile E. Coyote

Testament

First Post
1. Hal 9000. "I can't let you do that Hannibal"
2. Darth Vader. Vader has become an icon for a reason, whereas repetition has diluted Dracula
3. Khan Noonian Singh. KHAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!
4. Joker. Thoth-Amon has the Conan connection going for him, and is a damn good villain. Joker howver, is something else, he can still scare me with his sheer madness and cruelty.
5. Megatron. I'm a child of the 80s, what more need I say.
6. Napoleon. He's actually out there, being evil, while Sauron does nothing but be some presence.
7. Emperor Palpatine. He took over the freaking galaxy! Burns got shot by a baby. The Emperor wins.
8. Lord Voldemort. The further along the series goes, the better he gets.

warlord

First Post
1. Hannibal Lecter
2. Darth Vader
3. Professor James Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes)
4. The Joker
5. Galactus
6. Napoleon the Pig (Animal Farm) (Pigs ALWAYS beat flaming eyes Sauron sucks)
7. Emperor Palpatine
8. Wile E. Coyote:)):):):) Voldermort! little Lich wannabe has nothin' Wile E.)

Dougal DeKree

First Post
1. Hannibal Lecter
2. Darth Vader
3. Khan Noonian Singh
4. Thoth-Amon (Conan)
5. Galactus
6. Sauron (Lord of the Rings)
7. Mr. Burns
8. Wile E. Coyote

Mad Hatter

First Post
I like to come up with my own history for some things...like Wile E.Coyote. For instance, I like to think that he's killed every other roadrunner and has a mad obsession with killing the last. Time can't kill him, oh no, the roadrunner must die by the coyote's hand. It's just what I like to think ;)

MonsterMash

First Post
4rd Round selections in bold

1. Hannibal Lecter vs Hal 9000 Just have to love the computer - I'm sorry Dave I can't do that
2. Darth Vader vs Dracula - Dracula all the way, especially if played by Christopher Lee in a movie.
3. Professor James Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes) vs Khan Noonian Singh - Moriarty gets my vote
4. The Joker vs Thoth-Amon (Conan)
5. Galactus vs Megatron
6. Napoleon the Pig (Animal Farm) vs Sauron (Lord of the Rings) - Four legs good... one eye bad or something like that
7. Emperor Palpatine vs Mr. Burns - Corporate greed the evil that touches us all
8. Wile E. Coyote vs Lord Voldemort - how can you not vote for such a hard worker

MonsterMash

First Post
Talgian said:
That was hard.

I must admit, I think it's quite possible that Gomez is the Greatest Villain for making us choose between these great villains.

Carry on,
-Talgian
Are you proposing a write in for the final round of the ballot then
;)

jasper

Rotten DM
1. Hannibal Lecter he eats people
2. Dracula he eats souls
3. Professor James Moriarty he does not need no stinkin genetics
4. The Joker the clown king of bunch
5. Galactus he eats worlds
6. Sauron never showing but ever present
7. Emperor Palpatine he controls worlds not a small town and his opponent got cap by a baby
8. Lord Voldemort he is Death eater

hmm I wonder if I should have been eating breakfast when taking this poll.

Remove ads