• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

( Group 1 ) Return to the Temple.

Scurry

First Post
Jessern pinches the bridge of his nose and swears coarsely but faintly. "Thanks be to Heironeous, who metes trial and justice both with blasts of lightning." he recites ironically. "I'll confess, the thought of fighting a blue dragon does not give me relish, but... you shall die if you face it with your current numbers, gentlemen." He sighs. "I gather that these priests are your primary motivation, though? Not the dragon?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yun nods in affirmation of Jessern's suspicions. "The Clerics were our reason for investigating the moat house, but if there is really a dragon then they may be in need of our aid. If they are in league with it however, we will likely have to teach them the worthlessness of their paths through combat. I suppose it would make things less risky if you were to assist us." He turns back to the other two. "Do you think that we can trust them?"

Borson

First Post
Serin lowers his head forward, places his hand on his forehead and pushes his hair back as he raises his head back up and takes a deep breath, his tell-tale sign of contemplation and deep thought. He looks over the two men for bit, and finally says "Welcome to our group," and extends his hand for a hand-shake or two.

hero4hire

Explorer
Dire Lemming said:
Yun nods in affirmation of Jessern's suspicions. "The Clerics were our reason for investigating the moat house, but if there is really a dragon then they may be in need of our aid. If they are in league with it however, we will likely have to teach them the worthlessness of their paths through combat. I suppose it would make things less risky if you were to assist us." He turns back to the other two. "Do you think that we can trust them?"

"If they have no malice in thier hearts and are foolhardy enough to follow, I would have them at my back." The old priest announced before trudging down the path less travelled towards what may be thier doom.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yun watches Erik's retreating back for a moment then returns his gaze to the newcomers. "Well, that settles it. You can be the watchmen of our backs. Now I just need to hide my wagon. I would rather not lose all my belongings in a single breath. Here, carry some manacles in case we need them for the priests."

Once he finds a suitable spot Yun goes after Erik down the road, bringing along his haversack with as much useful equipment as he can store in it.

Scurry

First Post
Blinking a bit at the rapid pace of events, Jessern reaches out and gives Serin's hand a hearty shake as Erik thunders out his... er... approval. Jessern reflects bemusedly for a few moments on what just transpired, then grins and turns to Chao.

[sblock=In Elven]Well, looks like we're part of the tribe now.[/sblock]He shrugs, laughs lightheartedly, then goes to proffer aid in squaring the wagon away, looping Yun's manacles around his belt.

Borson

First Post
Serin acknowledges the men's use of the language. He then hurries to catch Erik, and proceeds down the road taking point, looking and listening for trouble .

OOC: Listen +9, Spot +9

TwistedMindInc

First Post
The newly formed group start down the path, that they are pretty sure leads to this damned moat house. They haven't travelled far when Serin raises a hand to call forth his comrades' attention. Something was stirring in the bushes on the left.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yun pauses, glancing questioningly at Serin, and then scanning the surrounding area. "What is it?" he asks, in a low voice.

OOC: Spot +2, Listen +9

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Chao delicately flicks his hands out, making sure his sleeves are clear in the arcane equivalent of baring a few inches of steel. Sure that he's ready for any sudden newcomers he shoots a questioning look at the half-elf, not speaking yet.

Remove ads