D&D Movie/TV Guess the D&D Movie Opening Weekend Box Office Performance, and Win a Prize!

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Currently HSX has opening weekend slated to be about $36M (and apparently the studio had slated it for $30M domestic, with $36M being an "exceeds expectations") so my guess might be wildly high. But who cares, I am rooting for this movie! John Wick did $73M. I hope it beats that, though I understand the odds would be well against that.
It's rocketing up on HSX. Now at its highest share value ever, up almost 7% on the day.

$36,100,000

i dont like you lucille ball GIF

Currently HSX has opening weekend slated to be about $36M (and apparently the studio had slated it for $30M domestic, with $36M being an "exceeds expectations") so my guess might be wildly high. But who cares, I am rooting for this movie! John Wick did $73M. I hope it beats that, though I understand the odds would be well against that.
Interesting. The cinema I saw it in was 80%+ empty for a 7.45 showing on a Friday night. To be fair, it's not like people were going to other movies either - there was hardly anyone in the theatre generally. So maybe relatively for that cinema it was a good showing (I've seen that place be fairly packed for MCU stuff though). It was very rainy though, and as this is London and almost everyone would be walking or taking public transport to the cinema that could have had a big impact.

Seems like there's been vastly less advertising of the movie over here though.

mamba

Legend
Interesting. The cinema I saw it in was 80%+ empty for a 7.45 showing on a Friday night. To be fair, it's not like people were going to other movies either - there was hardly anyone in the theatre generally.
Just checked Sat and Sun in case I do go (will play it by ear, ended up having to work in NY this weekend, and the hours are somewhat unpredictable) and the theatre has most seats available

Interesting. The cinema I saw it in was 80%+ empty for a 7.45 showing on a Friday night. To be fair, it's not like people were going to other movies either - there was hardly anyone in the theatre generally. So maybe relatively for that cinema it was a good showing (I've seen that place be fairly packed for MCU stuff though). It was very rainy though, and as this is London and almost everyone would be walking or taking public transport to the cinema that could have had a big impact.

Seems like there's been vastly less advertising of the movie over here though.
My cinema wasn't busy either, although it was a daytime performance. It maybe that D&D still has a lower profile in the UK, and HAT won't perform so well internationally.

Remove ads