• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Hey, are we all cool with having to buy the same book twice, or what?

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Unfortunately, we not only need to consume to enjoy our lives, we also need to in order to have lives.

join the voluntary human extinction movement today kids!

Okay, so asking workers be paid a living wage in acceptable conditions and asking corporations to pay their taxes please = voluntary human extinction.

That's, well, that's a position technically.

Okay, so asking workers be paid a living wage in acceptable conditions and asking corporations to pay their taxes please = voluntary human extinction.

That's, well, that's a position technically.
Now, are you upset because you see this as a massive overcorrection to the problem, or because you yourself are a human and don't want to be extincted?

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Now, are you upset because you see this as a massive overcorrection to the problem, or because you yourself are a human and don't want to be extincted?

A better descriptor would be befuddlement. Like, we can do better and continue to exist?

As an aside, how do I get toned arms like you? Do I just have to carry water for giant multinationals or is there some other secret?

A better descriptor would be befuddlement. Like, we can do better and continue to exist?

As an aside, how do I get toned arms like you? Do I just have to carry water for giant multinationals or is there some other secret?
I mean, if we couldn't do better for the last like, 6000 years or so, I don't think we're gonna improve at all, call me a cynic.

I also like how you immeadiately think that I'm the narcissist. If I was saying all this crap and yet thought of myself as the "only good one" I would, infact, be "the absolute worst one."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads