• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HM's AP for PbP -(closed group, playtesting)- IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Gyrs finishes off a second centipede just as Beast moves in behind the one fighting Arsa and Tox. The half-orc quickly picks up the squirming insect and bites it in half.

Everyone stands silently on guard for a moment in case there are more. Tox indicates that he senses no more by settling at ease under his rider.

"Good work my brothers," Tregin intones with a small nod of his head to the other two half-orcs.

OOC: And that makes four down. Gyrs did hit twice (AC14 - HP5).

jkason

First Post
Gyrs Tado, half-orc trapper

Gyrs nods in acceptance of the compliment as he wipes the centipede gore from his blade, then re-sheathes the weapon.

"Is everyone all right? My head got loopy a moment with that bite. I'm worried about toxins..."

OOC: I don't remember offhand how ability damage is healed naturally. I'm sure we don't have a magical means to fix it at 1st level.

Dragonwriter

First Post
Arsa gives Beast a quick nod and strokes Tox. "We are safe again. Poison will pass. You will recover. Now, we continue?"

[sblock=OOC]
Ability Damage heals at 1 point/day. More if you rest and get Long Term Care from the Heal skill. But that will take time, and we don't have the magic power to cure it right now.
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Beast spits the blood from the centipede out of his mouth, takes a canteen, and washes his teeth again before saying. "Yes, we go on. " And Hope there are better things to fight.

OCC: Lesser Restoration (Spell Level 2 for most spellcasters) would get rid of it nicely. But not till Level 3 :(

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Checking the sealed door Gyrs finds it to be free of traps but the opening mechanism looks rusted shut.

OOC: Will take a few STR checks to get through but will hand wave it for time as you will get it eventually. Also hand waving the extra Fort Saves as that to would slow this down.

When the group finally gets the stone door to slide away they see it opens to another long corridor with the door at it's center.

OOC: East or West?

jkason

First Post
Gyrs Tado, half-orc trapper

Gyrs rubs at his shoulder from the effort forcing the door open, then looks to the others. "Seems one way's good as any other at this point, yeah? I say let's try left, see where we get."

Remove ads