• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I think it is kind of slow around here...(postponed)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Let's see down the row.

Using the customization rules is fine I myself always hated playing a ranged/woodsmen type fighter and having heavy armor prof, and not having survival as a class skill ;) So that's how they came about. You'll just need to decide on point buy or roll and any other houserules.

Don't have the campaign setting either GM but am looking around Amazon.

And the Expanded Psiconics book is on my list of "Books to get back after all the ones I lost." list Just have to move it up the list if you wish to play a wilder or something.

1st lvl/Evil/Monsters Allowed/maybe starting in a generic world ending up in Ravenloft sounds about what this game is going to be. Welcome aboard renau1g :D

Will need a look at your rules crazy_monkey1956 (may I call you CM? please call me HM) and who they work got them posted somewhere?

HM

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
The formatting options on my personal forums are too limited to allow tables and the like so I haven't posted my revised progressions online but I can e-mail them to you (they are in Word 97 format). PM me your e-mail address and I'll send a long a couple of samples.

Regarding psionics, everything you need to run psionics is available via the SRD.

Starting in a "normal" and ending up in Ravenloft sounds just about perfect. :D

Voda Vosa

First Post
Crazy monkey: You could always get your tables and files on google docs, it has free-use spreadsheets, like excel and such. It also has nice privacy tools, to allow you to hide the files from people you want, and only sharing with those you authorize or give a link, for example.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
A side note: Whats the need you up there have of shortening the names? Its completely annoying! Christ!

VV you are the perfect example of why I like to shorten names, :p

-First I have a hard time spelling as is so all these crazy names doesn't help

-Second if I did spell someones name wrong and kept at it they may get alittle affended, your screenname is as good as a descriptor of you and I like being HolyMan not Hollyman as you sometimes call me. LOL

-It saves me time when typing not to look up the correct spelling of Voda Vosa (which I just did, not spelling perse can't remeber which order they go in)

-Having nicknames like VV or HM give use a more personal/friendly atmosphere don't you think.

Ad i always ask so if someone doesn't want a nickname they can say no it's better than using it without their ok?

On another note you said you were going to use the mummy cleric, and crazy_monkey1956 said something about a flesh golem. I think I know a way to have you all be part of a group so please leave your backgrounds undone for now as I work on something.

You may want to see how to make that mummy 1st lvl VV

HM

Voda Vosa

First Post
It's still annoying. Look, you typed Lvl standing for level (which is not that long nor complicated to spell). I think it's a mania the lot of you have. And Hollyman is more cheerfully. ;)

Scratched_back

First Post
Feel free to "SB" me, as Scratched_back is a joke name I used about 8,000,000 years ago (approximately) and no longer am fond of. There's no facility to change username here on ENWorld, is there?

Back to the game - I'd quite like to play something scrawny and sinister (especially if we have the big mook slots taken up with a mummy and a flesh golem, hahah) like maybe an illithid or a Gith... Gith... I forget the types and the differences between them. Gith-yankee? Some other Giths... I'll look into that! :hmm:

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Yes, actually, you can change your username. I did it a couple of years ago.

Post in the Meta forum, making a request to that effect.

Githyanki are the evil marauders of the Astral Plane who wield silver great swords.

Githzerai are the contemplative monk types who dwell in Limbo.

Remove ads