• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I think it is kind of slow around here...(postponed)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
LOL thanks r1 and I am a Gith-yankee since I'm in the US LOL.

Please talk amognst your self the roles of your characters and what type of game you are looking for so I can have an ideal of what types of encounters to create (already starting the "goat farm" because some of you will need to eat and a raid seems good place to start).

Type of game includes serious/funny in addition to want to rule the world/want to destroy this city or that country. I am looking on Amazon for Ravenloft books are they all Sword&Sorcery for 3.5?? WotC didn't do anything for the setting? i may get the older version and just adapt.

HM

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
That is correct, the 3.0/3.5 era Ravenloft books were done by Sword & Sorcery, an imprint of White Wolf. They were well done for the most part, though flavor wise nothing beats the 2nd Edition Domains of Dread hardcover.

renau1g

First Post
Wizards published an adventure didn't they?

I think if we're playing different races, perhaps and evil wizard/necromancer/ whoever could have captured us all as either infants or in the eggs, or however the monsters are born (or in the golum's case, created), and tasks us with doing his evil bidding, but being that we're evil creatures, maybe down the road we can turn on him, or go do our own mis-adventures?

If you would be able to crazy monkey, could you e-mail the rules to my username at gmail.com? If you're cool with that, if not, I understand.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
WotC published Expedition to Castle Ravenloft late in the 3.5 era which was a revamped 3.5 version of the original I6: Ravenloft adventure.

Which progression did you want? Githyanki? Psionic version or non-psionic version?

renau1g

First Post
Actually, Troll if you don't mind. I was refering to my enworld XP level with the githyanki comment :)

Oh, and we don't talk about my brother anymore, after he helped save the galaxy, he's too cool to talk to us anymore, and when he does, that little bugger has such an attitude ;0

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I was thinking that an evil wizard/necromancer was killed by a group of heroes and his sanctum burnt to the ground. You were all minions of his in one way or another. And now you are out an employer, a home, and a cushy job. So we would start in the pile of ruins (were you would find your starting gear), and band together for whatever purposes (although these heroes always work in groups and seem to survive).

Now like I said we will probably start in a generic world and end up in Ravenloft because that's where evil goes. But that is just geneic background you can all adjust as needed.

HM

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Sounds very excellent. Don't expect my flesh golem to be much of a conversationalist or decision maker. ;)

R1, check your e-mail here in a minute (HM, you'll be CCed).

Remove ads