• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I want to collect the entire DC Animated Collection, What do i need

jarlaxlecq

First Post
That means i want the Original Batman Animated series, Batman and Robin, Batman Beyond, Superman, Superman/Batman, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited.

Whats out now, whats not worth getting yet, whats on its way. Whats unlikely to be made.

Thanks

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
jarlaxlecq said:
That means i want the Original Batman Animated series, Batman and Robin, Batman Beyond, Superman, Superman/Batman, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited.

Whats out now, whats not worth getting yet, whats on its way. Whats unlikely to be made.

Thanks
My friend, I hope that you have Deep pockets, for the worthy goal you seek.;) And as for your question, yes, I will get it all....it is or shall be, a great collection.:)

Last edited:

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
The Dini/Timm AniDCU consists of:

Batman: TAS
Batman & Robin
Gotham Knights
Superman: TAS
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Static Shock
Batman Beyond
The Zeta Project

And maybe Teen Titans. But probably not.

KenM

Banned
Banned
It also depends on how far back you like to go. There are the super friends cartoons and older batman cartoons from the late 70's and 80's. Also can't forget the Fleiscler(SP?) Superman cartoons from the 30's I think.

jarlaxlecq

First Post
Viking Bastard said:
The Dini/Timm AniDCU consists of:

Batman: TAS
Batman & Robin
Gotham Knights
Superman: TAS
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Static Shock
Batman Beyond
The Zeta Project

And maybe Teen Titans. But probably not.

Yeah thats whaT i'm looking for, I'm not familiar with Gotham Knights and The Zeta Project however and i dont really care about static shock.

Now my question is which of them is available for collection. Seasons and other large grouping. Is the BAS worth getting now? or should i hold out for Seasons to come out? Is Supes TAS out yet? Same goes for JL.

Thanks

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
jarlaxlecq said:
Yeah thats whaT i'm looking for, I'm not familiar with Gotham Knights and The Zeta Project however and i dont really care about static shock.
Gotham Knights is basically the third incarnation of the Batman: TAS show.
It's not as good as the previous ones, as it's a bit lighter in tone, but still
pretty good. Has some amazing episodes.

I've never seen the Zeta Project, but it's a spin-off of Batman Beyond.
Now my question is which of them is available for collection. Seasons and other large grouping. Is the BAS worth getting now? or should i hold out for Seasons to come out? Is Supes TAS out yet? Same goes for JL.

Thanks
Well, I was just givin' the little help I could, since I don't know what available
DVD-wise. Especially not in the states.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Batman Animated Series Vol One, mentioned above. Due to the weird way cartoon series 'seasons' are done, it's not packaged by 'Season', but by episodes. I assume it'll contain the entirity of Batman TAS/Batman and Robin/etc.

Batman TAS Vol 2 and Superman TAS Vol 1 (2-disc 18-episode) comes out Dec 7th. No plans for the others in seasonal format yet, that I know about.

Dec 7 BTW, is a major release date for animation. You also get Gargoyles Season 1, Garfield and Friends vol 2, Top Cat, and more.

Chun-tzu

First Post
Jarlaxle, just FYI, Superman guest-starred in one episode of Static Shock, Green Lantern in one, the Justice League guested in a two-parter, and Batman in at least one episode (but probably 2). Same voices as their respective cartoons.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads