D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly


log in or register to remove this ad


Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Miss Imogen is not usually a vain woman, but the sight of her hands has been upsetting her greatly for the past few days. She had always liked her hands, and the blotches from the fungus or whatever had been the cause would, she feared, be permanent, even if the blisters beneath them would heal.

She was in a self-pitying reverie, frosting her hands and letting the heat of the jungle melt the thin layer of ice, affording some relief for the pain she felt, when the creatures appeared.

Miss Imogen first noticed them when she sees Harb charge towards one of the giant figures appearing from the swamp, and she draws her bow.

Breathe. Nock. Draw. Aim.

Release.

She sends an arrow towards the same figure as Harb has attacked, and then moves to maintain as much distance as she can.

Weed stays beside her.

OOC: Fighting Spirit: +5 temp hp. (advantage) HP = 31(+5thp).
Bow: (sharpshooter). 1d20+2 (best of 2) = 20. If a hit, damage = 1d8+13=20 piercing.

Move to J10.
 

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo paused - he wanted to see what the other two would do - he wanted to intercept one and not let it hit the back line .

(OOC: Is this ok? )
 

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chrysagon lit his flail which sputtered in the rain and stomped forward to meet the swamp-creatures. He could sense that they were undead, and was happy to find that there were no more nearby, though the jungle was uncomfortably cursed to his angelic senses. One of the creatures moved in on him, leaving wilting jungle behind, and reached out with its clawed hands, which also grew vines from between the sharp wooden 'fingers'. The claws raked at Chrysagon's shield, and the rotting vines stretched around, trying to pull at him, but Chrysagon held his ground.

Miss Imogen and Weed gained distance, moving back toward the flooded jungle, and Imogen took solid aim at the creature that had been shot by the Tabaxi, landing an arrow with a solid thump into its chest.

The undead in Qawasha's entangling vines easily broke free as the vines wilted and rotted around it, and it lumbered toward Rodrigo, who stood waiting, watching.

OOC: Just Rodrigo (and Hup'lo) to go to roll the round...


GM:
(Allies)
Crys moved to (W7) & sensed undead
Imogen moved to (J10) & did 20 (bow) damage to WoodRot3 (& gained 5 THP)
Weed dashed to (K9)
(Enemies)
WoodRot1 moved to (Z6) & missed Chrys
WoodRot2
escaped from Entangle & moved to (Z8)
 


KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Wet Jungle
Afternoon
Round 1

Dex save: 1D20+3 = [13]+3 = 16
Dex save: 1D20+1 = [12]+1 = 13


Dellrak and Kasqa both threw up their hands, swatting at the sudden swarm of flies attacking them. They managed to avoid most of the biting menaces, but still took some blistering stings.

OOC: Protection from Evil: Attacks by the undead have disadvantage against Dellrak. (100r)


OOC: 30 points of goodberries available.


OOC: Death Curse: You now must spend Hit Dice to regain HP in a Long Rest (as well as a Short one) and you only regain 1 HD at the end of a Long Rest. Additionally, Short Rests take 2 Hours. Everything else about resting follows the usual book-rules.


Kasqa: 11/17

Save:
Move:
Free Object Interaction: Draw greataxe
Action: Cast Protection from Evil
Bonus Action: Planar Warrior
Reaction: Opportunity Attack
Conditions:
Concentration: Protection from Evil
Inspiration:

Dellrak Character Sheet
Initiative: +1
Perception: +4
Speed: 25
AC: 15
HP: 34/40 HD: 4/4d10+2

Bolts: 18
Bolts used: 1
Arrows: 19
Arrows used:

Detect Portal (1/R): Within 1 mile
Planar Warrior: As a bonus action, choose one creature you can see within 30 feet of you. The next time you hit that creature on this turn with a weapon attack, all damage dealt by the attack becomes force damage, and the creature takes an extra 1d8 force damage from the attack. When you reach 11th level in this class, the extra damage increases to 2d8.
Primeval Awareness (action and spell slot): For one minute per level of spell slot, detect within 1 mile (6 in favored terrain) aberrations, celestials, dragons, elementals, fey, fiends, and undead. This feature doesn’t reveal the creatures’ location or number.

Spells
1) 3/3 Protection from Evil/Good (Horizon Walker), Jump, Goodberry, Longstrider


Rodrigo Di Castalone - male human fighter
Miss Imogen - female samurai, party member, Zhentarim
Chrysagon - male aasimar paladin, Order of the Gauntlet, Kelemvor
Harb - male human monk
Myrral - Tabaxi bard?
Qawasha (NPC) - Chultan druid
Kupalue (Weed, NPC) - vegepygmy
Hu’plo (NPC) Chultan
Kasqa (NPC) - Chultan warrior
 

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
(ack, sorry for the delay!)

Rodrigo stepped forward, intent on delaying the creature, and looking for oportunities to counter attack. He twirled to the left and tried to bring it down.

attack vs undead plant monster: 1D20+6 = [14]+6 = 20


trip attack vs plant monster, must do save DC14 or trip: 1D8+6+1D8 = [2]+6+[7] = 15


Rodrigo Di Castalone, Human Fighter (battlemaster, criminal(spy)), level 4
HP: 36/36, Hit dice: 4/4
AC: 18
Passive Perception 14
Rapier: +6 to hit, 1d8+6 dmg
Main Gauche (if used main-handed and not to parry) +6 to hit, 1d4+4 or +6 dmg
Crossbow: +6 to hit, 1d8+4 dmg, range 80/320
Darts: +6 to hit, 1d4+4 dmg, range 20/60
Saves: Str: +3, Dex: +4, Con: +4, Int: +1, Wis: +2, Cha: 0
Superiority dice: 3/4, Action surge: free, Second wind: free
Maneuvres: Riposte, Parry, Trip (DC 14)
Potions of healing remaining: 2 [/minisheet]
 

FitzTheRuke

Legend
As the rotting plant-creature pushed its way through Qawasha's now-rotting vines, Rodrigo saw his chance - he gracefully strode forward and thrust his sword in between two of the creature's wooden leg 'bones' and twisted sideways, causing the undead to fall with a loud crash to the sodden ground.

Hup'lo rushed to Chrysagon's side.

GM:
(Allies)
Hup'lo dashed to (W6)
Rodrigo moved to (Y10) & did 15 (sword) damage to WoodRot2
(Enemies)
WoodRot2 fell prone
WoodRot2 vs Rodrigo's trip:
dc14 Dex Save: 1D20+2 = [3]+2 = 5
 

FitzTheRuke

Legend
GM: Encounter: The Sticks vs Woodrot Giants the Wet Jungle of Chult
WetJ2.jpg

Locations:
(BGs) WoodRot1 (X6); WoodRot2 (Z8); WoodRot3 (AA13);
(PCs) Chrysagon (W7); Dellrak (V13); Imogen (J10); Harb (Z15); Myrral (AA18); Rodrigo (Y10);
(NPCs) Braapp (Q6); Grrol (O5); Hup'Lo (W6); Kasqa (V14); Qawasha (Q9); Weed (K9); Ukee (Q24)
(General Features) Visibility: "Heavy Rain" (Light Obscurement); Terrain: Brown "Mud" (Normal); Green "Jungle" (Difficult); Grey "Water" (Swim or Fly over); Brown 'squares' "Rotting Jungle"
Name * AC * HP * Hit Dice * PasPrc * Spells * (Notes)
(PCs)
Chrysagon AC18* HP 36/36 HD 3/4 PP10* SS 3/3 CD 1/1 LoH 20/20 (Res Nec&Rad)
Dellrak AC15 HP 34/40 HD 4/4 PP14* SS 2/3 (Res Psn) (Protection From Evil)
Harb AC15 HP 21/27 HD 3/4 PP14 KI 4/4
Imogen AC16 HP 31/31 THP 5/5 HD 4/4 PP12 SS 2/2 FS 2/3
Myrral (Dew) AC14 HP 26/26 HD 3/4 PP14* SS 4/4 3/3 Ins 3/3
Rodrigo AC18* HP 36/36 HD 4/4 PP14 SD 4/4
(NPCs)
Braapp (Climbing Vine) AC14 HP 33/33 HD 6/6 PP13*
Grrol (Rockmoss) AC14 HP 33/33 HD 6/6 PP13*
Hup'Lo AC12 HP 16/16 HD 2/3 PP12*
Kasqa AC13 HP 11/17 HD 3/3 PP11
Qawasha AC11(16) HP 27/27 HD 5/5 PP14 SS 3/4 3/3
Kupalue (Weed) AC13 HP 9/9 HD 2/2 PP12*
Ukee AC12 HP 3/3 HD 1/1 PP13
Name * Damage Taken * (Notes)
WoodRot1
0; WoodRot2 15 (Prone); WoodRot3 34;
End Round Two; Begin Round Three
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top