D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Miss Imogen is happy to save Ser Alastar the trouble and retrieves the snakes. Smiling, she says, "Your time is far to precious. I am happy to bring the jewelry to Mr. Wren."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Alastar Bol nodded to Miss Imogen and poured her some more water.

OOC: Any more questions for these folks? Want to head to the Thundering Lizard?

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Long as we got the guide names in our book, I'm ready.
Before bed I wish to cast goodberry as it last for 24 hours, this will
save a spell slot as I really want to cast jump on Harb and see what
happens, lol

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Assuming Ser Alastar returns the snakes, Miss Imogen will make a quick trip to her Uncle (or one of his contacts) to update him on her return, show him the bracelet, and describe the imminent journey to Camp Righteous.

"I'll see you there in an hour," she says.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Alastar Bol returned the snakes to Miss Imogen and said quietly, "Make sure you give them to the Wren. I believe that they may be cursed. He will know what to do with them."

He bought Volo's book and gave it to Dellrak. In spite of Dellrak's effort to convince him not to, Volo signed the book "To the Sticks-in-Hand - I wish you all the success in the world on your future adventures. Volothamp Geddarm".

He quickly sketched a party insignia and suggested flags and patches be made of it immediately. Then he drew a few pieces of parchment from a satchel. He said, "Here are some names and descriptions I have made of some guides I have met. I can personally vouch for their good character, you may choose whoever you like, but they would all serve you well."

OOC: I can't get pictures to post. Which is a true shame because I have some great stuff to share. Hopefully they will fix whatever is going on. Maybe it's me? I will restart my computer and try again later...

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The Guides (from [MENTION=59816]FitzTheRuke[/MENTION])

Azaka Azaka.png

Eku Eku.png

Faroul Faroul.png

Hew Hew.png

Musha Musha.png

Qawasha Qawasha.png

Salida Salida.png

And Volo's Emblem for the party
Sticks.png

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: So Volo gave you names, frequent haunts, and descriptions of each of these Guides. The text is what they will say to you if you interview 'em. The last bit is a party Emblem I whipped up, that Volo drew for you.

Fradak

Explorer
Bowing to his host, "Thank you for all those informations and advises, Sir Bol, Sir Geddarm, Lady Silvertusk."

Then leaving, "Ok, I need a drink and a bed, now."

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Yes! A drink, a meal and some sleep. Enough zombies for one day.

Rodrigo then bowed respectfully to Bol, followed by a ridiculously over-the-top bow to Volo, including a preposterous hat sweep.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: I love the detail on the guides. So many cool hooks.

"Let's interview guides when I return," Miss Imogen says.
She excuses herself, finishing the water she has been drinking, and makes her way with the snakes to visit her Uncle, or his contact. She wants him to know about the snakes, and though she doesn't believe in the curse, she doesn't want to lose the objects if they were somehow important. Once she has done so, she will return to the inn, ready to interview guides.

Remove ads