D&D 5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Helgrim puts away his crossbow and grabs his axe again.

"That was lucky," he grumbles, obviously not impressed by the plan but not calling out anyone in particular.

Quietly he orders everyone to stick to their strengths, then he starts making his way to the camp proper.

OOC: Yes, moving downhill. Not sure what the plan is; do we surprise them with a frontal assault?

@jmucchiello Do you mean we should all make our way to that place and attack from the other side, or just Escella?

Not trying to rush us into a fight without consulting with you guys. :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I think that just leaves @MetaVoid Vairar. For expediency, I will assume he dashes. If you want him elsewhere, just adjust it when you move this round.

GM: Encounter: Gnoll Hunter's Camp
GHCamp3.jpg

(General Features) Difficult Terrain: Trees, Rocks Visibility: Dim (?); Cover: Trees
Name * AC * HP * Hit Dice * PasPrc * Spells * (Notes)
(PCs)
Dornuk AC18* HP 71/71 HD 3/6 PP14* RGdc15 2/3 MA 3/3 BM 3/3
Escella AC14 HP 32/33 HD 3/6 PP18 SSdc13 4/4 1/3 2/2 SP 5/5
Helgrim AC19 HP 54/58 HD 3/6 PP11* SDdc15 3/5d8
Lionel AC16 HP 51/51 HD 6/6 PP14
Tommi AC14 HP 39/39 HD 6/6 PP17
Vairar AC18*(20*) HP 45/45 HD 4/6 PP13* SSdc14 4/4 3/3 2/3
(NPCs)
Oh-Six AC13(18) HP 22/22 HD 4/4 PP15(20)* SSdc13 3/3 fly60'
Name * AC * HP * PP * (Notes)
(BGs)
Flind AC16 HP 52/52 PP13*
Gnoll1 AC13 HP 32/32 PP11*
Gnolls AC14 HP22ea PP9*
-Gn2 22/22; Gn3 22/22;
-Gn4 22/22; Gn5 22/22;
Hyena Worgs AC13 HP27ea PP12* (dead)
GM: End RoundTwo; Begin Round Three

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tommi continues to approach the prisoners, skirting between two large trees and trying to stay under cover. It's not clear to him if he's successful -- those gnolls have big noses, he thinks, and he's not bathed properly for a few days now.

OOC: Move and action: move 60', between the two trees, to AR 25.
Bonus: Hide: 1d20+8=12 (no adv; no better if Oh-Six helps.

ROund 3/10 for sling bullets (3 remain).

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Lionel caught up with Tommi, not realising he was trying to hide.
Are you thinking the same as me? he whispered to Tommi. We go around near the prisoners and attack in the back? But we wait until the others attack in the front first?

OOC: Move, Action Dash, Bonus Action Dash, and ends up a near short of Tommi.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Helgrim watches his allies move into position. He's not sure what the plan is, but by now the others have moved too far to call them back, and in any case that magical mist won't last.

Silently complaining, the ancient dwarf makes his way to the edge of the fog, ready to jump in if any gnolls get too close. He makes sure to keep out of sight of the camp, but he's not very stealthy.

OOC: Move and Dash to AA-25 (I think that's the furthest I can reach this turn), skirting the fog.
Stealth: 1D20 = [11] = 11

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Lunn advances into the forest edge

OOC: dash AJ27 unless he can hear gnolls yell in alarm, change the action to Dodge in that case and move only to AF27

Remove ads