D&D 5E (IC) Scourge of Daggerford


log in or register to remove this ad

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"OK. Let's try that. Know it will make lots of noise."
Lunn stows his shield and takes the greataxe. Swinging powerfully, the axe rings striking the stone.

OOC: hitting the stone with the flat of the blade, more like a mace to keep the blades intact
 

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Lunn's axe rang out on one of the image-inscribed stone half-spheres. As Morgan had predicted, a rat leaped out of a hole in the wall. Tommi was ready and he hacked it to death with gutter, before it was able to do anything at all. But it was immediately followed by another, and another.

They were the size of a mid-sized dog, bloated and pussy. Very quickly there was the sound of many feet coming down the tunnel behind them, and Helgrim cursed and warned, "There be a great horde o'the beasties coomin'!"

GM: Encounter: Rats!
1705266445372.png

(General Features) Difficult Terrain: Water; Visibility: Mixed (torches. light spells); Cover: Walls Spells: Light (Oh-Six)
Name * AC * HP * Hit Dice * PasPrc * Spells * (Notes)
(PCs)
Escella AC14 HP 33/33 HD 3/6 PP18 SSdc13 1/4 1/3 0/2 SP 5/5 C:ER
Lionel AC16 HP 51/51 HD 6/6 PP14
Lunn AC18* HP 14/71 HD 3/6 PP14* RGdc15 1/3 MA 3/3 BM 3/3
Morgan AC12(15) HP 25/32 HD 6/6 PP11 PI17 SSdc15 3/4 2/3 3/3 AW 10/16
Tommi AC14 HP 23/39 HD 6/6 PP17
Vairar AC18*(20*) HP 37/45 HD 4/6 PP13* SSdc14 4/4 1/3 2/3
(NPCs)
Oh-Six AC13(18) HP 22/22 HD 4/4 PP15(20)* SSdc13 1/3 fly60'
Grottur AC13 HP 16/19 HD 0/3 PP13*
Helgrim AC19 HP 56/58 HD 3/6 PP11*
Titus AC17/19* HP 58/58 HD 6/6 PP9 2W 3/3 AS 1/1
Name * AC * HP * PP * (Notes)
(BGs)
RageRat AC12 HP12ea PP11*
-RR1 dead; RR2 12/12; RR3 12/12; RR4 12/12;
RageRatSwarm AC12 HP 53/53 PP11*
GM: Begin Round One
 


Dr. Morgan Wells
Race: Human
HP: 32/32
AC: 12/15(Mage Armour)
Pass Perc: 11
Pass Inv: 17
Pass Ins: 11
Spell Slots:
1st[X ] [ ][ ] [ ]
2nd [X] [] [ ]

3rd [ ] [ ] [ ]
Arcane Ward: 9/16Initiative: +2 Spell Save DC: 15
STR: 10+0
DEX: 14 + 2
CON: 12 + 1
INT: 18+4(+7)
WIS: 12 +1(+4)
CHA:12 +1
Arcana:10
History: 7
Investigation:7
Medicine: 4
Persuasion: 4
Religion: 7
Cantrips
Control Flames, Chill touch,
Shape water, Shocking grasp

Memorized spells
1st Grease, Mage Armour, Prot. Evil, Shield
2nd Arcane Lock, Invisibility, Web
3rd Counterspell, Dispel Magic, Slow


Morgan moves back and readies to cast web at the most opportune moment.


Move to V43 and ready
 
Last edited:


Vairar pushes forward a bit, helped by dr. Wells withdrawal and stands between the dwarves.
He raises the pike, readying to attack the rat(s?) coming from the tunnel. The attack should shake them, he doesn't expect the rats will stop or even if they try, the press of bodies will push them forward.

"Keep your distance! Let them come to us, my attack should frighten some of them, it will be loud. But give them space to move through the barrier. If I hit obviously."


Move: P41, ready to attack N39
Action: ready Booming blade attack
Attack vs rats; damage; booming damage1d20+6 = [14]+6 = 20; 1d10+3+1d8 = [6]+3+[6] = 15; 2d8=[6,3] = 9

Hit AC 20 for 9 piercing, 6 thunder damage and if they continue advancing (as I expect), 9 more thunder damage
 




Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases

Top