• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [IC] - TIDERULER OF MARAN

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Nerath Wall/Long Return/Mine
Night
Round 2

Morgrym continued attacking with his battleaxe at the nearest opponent.

The aurochs wheeled around, heading for any dwarves remaining standing, trampling over any still on the ground.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move: Move to nearest dwarf, if necessary
Action: Battleaxe attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [17]+6 = 23
1D8+2 = [8]+2 = 10

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary/herdAnimal.html#herd-animal-aurochs
Trample DC 17 Reflex save for half damage.
Trample damage: 2D6+9 = [4, 4]+9 = 17
Gore, if needed:
Gore: 1D20+7 = [12]+7 = 19
1D8+9 = [2]+9 = 11

Aurochs HP: 22/22
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 59/59 NL: 0
AC: 17 FF: 11 T: 16 (+4 vs Giants)
CMD: 16 (+2 vs bull rush, trip)
Fort: 8 Ref: 2 Will: 8 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLA; +4 v fey and plant effects)
Armed: MW Cold Iron Battleaxe
Ammunition: 9/10 bullets
Storm Burst 7/7/day
Wild Shape 1/1/day

Conditions: Summon Aurochs 4/5r

Spells Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1: Obscuring Mist (Domain), Cure Light Wounds, Produce Flame, Faerie Fire, [Summon Nature’s Ally 1 (Spontaneous)]
2: Fog Cloud (Domain), Barkskin, Flaming Sphere, [Summon Nature’s Ally II (Spontaneous)]
3: Call Lightning (Domain), Cure Moderate Wounds, *Protection from Energy, [Summon Nature’s Ally III (Spontaneous)][/sblock]

As the various elemental forces war over the hapless dwarves and their weird ally, Hagadark joins the melee praying on the way to the spirit of Misteries. He is careful to pray after he leaves Shayuri and before he reaches Marius. No sense in taking chances.
"May this ones death reach you and empower you, Great Spirit of Secrets, Protector of Shamans."
He finishes up the prayer and raises his falchion overhead. Meeting the old ones gaze
"You meet death you avoided for so long, old one. Greet her for me."
[sblock=Actions]
Move: adjacent to the abomination
Standard: [roll0]
[roll1] - probably a miss unless flat-footed :( What a time to roll 2 on an attack :) And I always say I will not roll on this roller again.
[/sblock]

Archon Basileus

First Post
[OOC: guys, I'm updating the games starting today and resuming normal pace. Granny went back to the coast an hour ago, happy and healthy! Thank you so much for the patience and for the support! You guys are close to my heart as friends, and day after day I'm thankful to have crossed paths with great people such as yourselves! Please, spread the word to Amberstar and Laholt as well, ok?]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Glad to hear everything's okay!)

Shayuri was momentarily overcome with a stab of nausea on seeing the brutality of the fight. It wasn't the first combat she'd seen, but it was among the most savage. It was easier to overlook people punching and axing each other while they were stunned and on the floor when it was happening at a more comfortable distance. Here she couldn't just find someone else to focus on. It was right in front of her.

But then again, her magic burned people to death. Was it any less savage?

With a sigh, she spoke words of power and summoned flame to her hands. Perhaps not.

The room lit up, momentarily brighter than a torch as fire roared from her outstretched palm in a line to engulf one of the dwarves!

(Targeting either the leader, or if he's already dead/unconscious, the nearest other one. Scorching Ray is a ranged touch attack.)
Scorching Ray: 1d20+7 15 4d6+1 18

Archon Basileus

First Post
The decrepit old man falls down as Marius attacks. Meanwhile, a second rogue tumbles under Morgrym's axe. A shade goes by as the air grows cold. Hagadark's offering is accepted, taking the two deaths for himself, and wherever Mhuagra is, she feels it.

The sudden burst explodes from Shayuri's position, reaching out the survivors with a concentrated beam! The smell of burning flesh fills the corridor as the agonizing cry of the victim fills the air!

Back at the old man, the broken, frail body begins to shiver, as if in a seizure. The strange behavior is followed by a guttural, unnatural moan coming from his throat, and he no longer rises.

[Ok, finally back! So sorry, guys. I've been all kinds of sick, exhausted and late these days. But I can resume the games from now on. Let's start by rolling another turn!]
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] @Hagadark

The decrepit old man falls down as Marius attacks. Meanwhile, a second rogue tumbles under Morgrym's axe.

Back at the old man, the broken, frail body begins to shiver, as if in a seizure. The strange behavior is followed by a guttural, unnatural moan coming from his throat, and he no longer rises.
@Hagadark

OOC: So, who did Hagadark attack if the old man died from Marius and the leader from Mourgrym? Also, to find me, you have to @ MetaVoid not @ Hagadark :p

Welcome back!

Archon Basileus

First Post
[Sorry about that, [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION]! Bad habits! You've got two guards to go, yes! The old man's still shaking on the floor and the others have been burned, trampled and bashed into submission!]
[MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I'm not sure I understand...is the old one dead or not? By "giving up his ghost" description I concluded he's dead, but he/it is still twitching...and "beaten into submission" - did the guards surrender or you just describe them battered, but not yet beaten and they are still fighting?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Nerath Wall/Long Return/Mine
Night
Round 3

Morgrym moved to the nearest remaining guard and hacked at him with his axe, while the aurochs trampled over the other.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move: Move to nearest dwarf
Action: Battleaxe attack and damage: 1D20+6 = [5]+6 = 11
1D8+2 = [1]+2 = 3

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/bestiary/herdAnimal.html#herd-animal-aurochs
Trample DC 17 Reflex save for half damage.
Trample damage: 2D6+9 = [4, 5]+9 = 18
Gore, if needed:
Gore: 1D20+7 = [8]+7 = 15
1D8+9 = [2]+9 = 11

Aurochs HP: 22/22
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 59/59 NL: 0
AC: 17 FF: 11 T: 16 (+4 vs Giants)
CMD: 16 (+2 vs bull rush, trip)
Fort: 8 Ref: 2 Will: 8 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLA; +4 v fey and plant effects)
Armed: MW Cold Iron Battleaxe
Ammunition: 9/10 bullets
Storm Burst 7/7/day
Wild Shape 1/1/day

Conditions: Summon Aurochs 3/5r

Spells Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1: Obscuring Mist (Domain), Cure Light Wounds, Produce Flame, Faerie Fire, [Summon Nature’s Ally 1 (Spontaneous)]
2: Fog Cloud (Domain), Barkskin, Flaming Sphere, [Summon Nature’s Ally II (Spontaneous)]
3: Call Lightning (Domain), Cure Moderate Wounds, *Protection from Energy, [Summon Nature’s Ally III (Spontaneous)][/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads