D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Dispensables)

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Encounter: Loads of Cultists and Mercenaries

As the Dispensables wavered on which of three doors to take, Bardaby and his Beast Boys worked furiously to mount a defence of the Temple.

"Get a bloody acolyte up here to open this door!" he roared from inside the Altar room, stomping on the bones of his fallen guard. I am going to kill every last one of 'em. he thought to himself, darkly.

OOC: Here's where things are at.

Temple0.png

tglassy

Adventurer
Terrus smiles and creates another wall of wood, this one dividing the room in half, leaving half the enemies in the room on one side, with the others on the other.

"We go this way!" He called out, ducking away from the door to let his friends go in.

Pyrus lifted his hand and created a small globe of magical darkness around the enchanted door. Anyone who. Bothered to open it wouldn't be able to see through.

OOC: Terrus does another wall of wood, then ducks under total cover. It goes down the middle of the south room, cutting off the four on the right from the rest of the room.

Pyrus spends 1 psi point to make a 10 foot globe of darkness centered on the door, so the two men in the front are trapped in it. Pyrus will keep an eye on them, to make sure they don't come through, since he can see through magical darkness.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

FitzTheRuke

Legend
GM: Okay, just to keep things simple, I'm going to place Terrus and Pyrus at the beginning of the round (as well as the Guard who's going to shoot his crossbow at Terrus). SO everyone ELSE can roll Initiative and post their turn. Here's an updated map with what the Genasi's have done:

Temple0.png

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Gobsmacked, Sesto stands there unable to believe his eyes. The two genasi brothers are getting ready to start fighting again. Are you mad? We can't fight them on two fronts!
At least my guardian angels are still here. They will protect me.
Sesto can see one of the mercenaries through the open door and he sends a radiant flame towards him. Them Sesto moves to stand next to the eastern door.

OOC: Initiative in Inner Temple: 1D20+1 = [12]+1 = 13
Action: Mercenary in G17 Sacred Flame damage (Radiant, Dex save DC15 for no damage): 2D8 = [5, 1] = 6
Move to H7
AC 18
HP 28/38
Spell slot used: 1st 3/4, 2nd 2/3, 3rd 1/2
Channel Divinity used: 1/1

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases