• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's Legend of The Ripper [IC]

frostrune

First Post
"Right", Fen deadpans, "Now let's wait and see what new horrors are revealed when this mist settles down a bit.

He levels his crossbow and scans the receding mist.

Rhun

First Post
Rexy nods and moves to stand beside Fen, her rapier held lightly in her hand. "Well done, Fen," she says quietly.

industrygothica

Adventurer
An opening on the eastern wall leads into a darkened corridor.

A ten-foot diameter circle is inscribed in the floor between the fountain and the newly revealed opening. Unfamiliar characters dance along the inner and outer edge of this circle. As you examine it, a female voice whispers in your ear: "Find me, free me..."

Startled, each of you look around, but there is no one there.

frostrune

First Post
Fen winks at Rexy and returns his focus to the darkened opening. "Princess (his new pet name for Ray)," he says, "Hold that lantern up high and throw some light in there."

"Avoid that circle and follow me."
He spits one final glob of tobacco juice before heading off toward the far exit.

OOC: He will examine the floor for further sign of those large booted footprints or recent passage in general. Search +6

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Maybe... if I look closer, I could see what that is," Rayel offers tentatively. If none of the others prevent it, she will get a bit closer to examine the circle and letters, without crossing it. She resolutely doesn't mention the voice.

Remove ads