IG's Legend of The Ripper [IC]

frostrune

First Post
industrygothica said:
OOC: We'll wait for Isida to post, and then do initiative.

OOC: I seem to recall seeing that Isida was getting married and may be out of contact for a bit. We could be waiting a while.

Your call IG.

industrygothica

Adventurer
frostrune said:
OOC: I seem to recall seeing that Isida was getting married and may be out of contact for a bit. We could be waiting a while.

Your call IG.

ooc: Thanks for bringing that to my attention, but now we have a problem. This could potentially be the last encounter of the game. Do we want to finish it without her? This, I will leave up to you guys. I know she'd completely understand, I think, but still...

Rhun

First Post
I'm good either way. She did say she would be gone for a week, but that means she should be back to posting by early next week I would think.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Rayel gapes at the nightmare vision before her, seeing something so horrible, so monsterous, that the reason she had been seeking power in the first place seem little more than a child's squabble in comparison. This is the destruction of body and soul, dignity and the peace of the grave.

"You... monster!" she shrieks, her eyes looking straight up for the first time, revealing their brilliant, unnaturally bright green as she stares into the red eyes of the wizened man.

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]Ok, so I'd love to say that I didn't forget about you guys, and that I've just been busy, but I can't; I just straight up forgot. Forgive me?

Isida, welcome back, and congratulations![/sblock]

The monster stands there with a wicked, evil grin on his distorted face, beckoning you to him. Yes, this one wants a fight.

Initiative
23 Rexy
13 BBEG
11 Rayel
8 Dacen
8 Fen

Rhun

First Post
Reacting with cat-like reflexes, Rexy launches herself into a summersault past the beast, hoping to allow herself and her companions favorable positioning. She strikes out with her rapier as she rolls back to her feet, aiming to sink the blade into the thing's vital organs...

AC: 17, HP: 12/12
Tumble +7 vrs DC 15 to tumble past opponent to reach a potential flanking position.
Rapier +4 (1d6+1/18-20)

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rexy somersaults past the wicked creature and springs up on its backside. She quickly thrusts her rapier into his side. She notices that the wound doesn't appear to be as nasty as it should have been.

The pale horror turns on Rexy, still wearing his vile grin. Now that she's up close, she can make out the true horror of the thing. As she finds herself awestruck by its utter vileness, he lashes out with both hands, swiping his filthy claws at Rexy's face. Fortunately, her reflexes allow her to dodge the blows, but she is shaken from the experience.

[sblock]Rexy is shaken for ten minutes.

If the others want to respond before Rexy acts again, the order will be:

11 Rayel
8 Dacen
8 Fen
23 Rexy
13 BBEG
[/sblock]

Remove ads