Into the Woods

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"The skeleton is not the lad's" says Albrecht, looking down. "Let's move on. This is a big house, and it's clear that someone coming in isn't safe."

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Bimpnott nods.

"Finding the missing person is our priority," he agrees, giving up on finding something to drain the pool.

"We'll come back to secure the crime scene when he's found."

The firbolg looks at Terry with a raised eyebrow, as if he feels that she feels strongly about something but knows not how to ask her.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
After cleaning his scimitars, Umbril offers the hand to Albrecht to make it easier for the dwarf to get out of the pool.

"I just meant it would be easier to search if empty. We should continue. But we could take a breather to clean up."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"I think there was another room Behind the stairs (in the NE of the house on the main level]. There's that unusual statue too, which must have something to do with the portcullis. Let's try to sort this out, so that we can get our of here and move on."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"At worst, we can force the barrier. Not like the owners will object."

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
As you move about the patio area, the house groans slightly, as if settling just a bit.
OOC: this is where I have everyone

Attachments

• Patio.png
    Patio.png
    583.7 KB · Views: 43

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Bimpnott nods to each suggestion, then adds, "Let's see where we can go without forcing our way in, first."

The firbolg starts towards the room behind the stairs unless someone suggests otherwise.

Remove ads