Into the Woods

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Albrecht wonders why he is even being asked, but then he looks down and sees the slash across his waist, and the blood seeping through.

"Pig-warts," he curses, "I guess I am hurt a bit. 'Feel fine, though." This last is said not with stoic precision, but more incredulity. "I'd take some healing if you have it," he says to Terry.

OOC: Currently 25/39.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Thanks, that feels better," says Albrecht. Holding his axe in his left hand he draws the sword he found in the pond from his belt and gives it a few swishes through the air. He still feels a stitch in his side, but the blsde seems fine. "Maybe give this a try for a bit" He suggests, to no one in particular.

mips42

Adventurer
After a brief stretch, and a look back at the crumpled heap that was the thing, you move back through the house. As you go through the Dining room, the dinner scene replays but, this time, instead of watching over the ghosts at the table, the man, apparently General Montharthas, glares at you, a stern look on his face.
You pass through un-harmed into the Tea room where the shattered remains of the chandelier still litter the floor. A set of wide steps lead up and back into the dining room and a second set lead up and into the waiting room.

Attachments

• 1st floor.png
    1st floor.png
    713.1 KB · Views: 70

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The dour bard scowls. "This endless repetition tells us some sould are in torment. I don't like it. Scatter some salt on the floor, everybody. That will put them to rest."

He opens a packet of salt from his bag and scatters it over the floor; his rations will be the blander for it, and the salt has no apparent effect on the spirits.

OOC: Religion.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Umbril walks to the manter and fiddles around the fireplace pressing stones at random and pulling at iron parts. There doesn't seem to be any structure to it. And he seems to make many uneccessary hand twists and gestures. Like a child miming a wizards gestures or orchestra conductor.

"This is where there are always some secret compartments in the movies...erm...what are the movies!? books and stories. And someone should check that griphon statue. Its paw was moving, but maybe there is something else needed."

Investigation; Sleight of hand: 1D20+2 = [15]+2 = 17
1D20+4 = [5]+4 = 9

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases