Into the Woods

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Enough," curses the dwarf, as he shifts the axe in his hand, and hoists it up from between his legs, hoping to catch the cloaker unawares. He does this, conscious that if he misses his axe might well sail past his face and back over his head.

He connects.

OOC: Attack. 1d20+6= 20; damage = 1d10+4=8 magical slashing.

mips42

Adventurer
Albrecht heaves his ax high and connects with the creature. it is looking quite hurt.
OOC: Stupid passwords and stupid me forgetting them. Grumble Grumble Grumble.
@Neurotic it is Umbrils' turn.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Barely concious, but aware enough to direct the echo, Umbril gives his instructions and swings is swords.

Echo obediently mirrors the moves and cuts into the beast.

Bonus action: Summon echo
Action: 10 slashing damage
Attack; damage: 1D20+6 = [13]+6 = 19
1D6+4 = [6]+4 = 10
1D20+6 = [18]+6 = 24
1D6+4 = [5]+4 = 9

NOTE: if I have to re-summon to be able to attack - i.e. the cloaker is too high above to be hit by jumping up, take only the first attack
EDIT: just realized the thing dispelled the echo...so if AC 19 hits 10 slashing damage - use the other roll if advantage or something

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
Umbril double slashes into the body of the creature, leaving heavy slashes in the body and wings.

The Cloaker Disengages from the fight and flies towards the door to the north, bashing through and only a second later you hear a second second heavy smash. Then, nothing.
1613428672198.png

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Albrecht goes to Bimpnott, and again helps him us. "That's right, lad," he says, "Buck up."

OOC: Cure wounds, level 2: @JustinCase gain 2d8-1hp.

Once Bimpnott is on his feet, Albrecht follows the cloaker into the next room.

Remove ads