• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 1st IC-thread of the 1st Turn of the 5th IR

Knight Otu!

Gallador sends a sending to Ashardolon:

"Why have you abandomed the plan to cleanse Gibenei from Vecna`s worshippers? Why should we give him entire world when he awakens? I thought your Wisdom is greater, Great Dragon! Could you not spare a fraction of your forces for such important task?"

Knight Otu

First Post
"We have not abandoned the war against the Whispered One, as I hope the words of the Overking prove. We are, however, worried about the seeming lack of planning that went into the actions of Aliador. Prove to us that there is better planning, and provide our forces with a means of transportation, and we will aid you."

Knight Otu said:
"We have not abandoned the war against the Whispered One, as I hope the words of the Overking prove. We are, however, worried about the seeming lack of planning that went into the actions of Aliador. Prove to us that there is better planning, and provide our forces with a means of transportation, and we will aid you."

Gallador laughs richly:

"Of course those Aliador elves don`t have a plan, they are pathetic beings of softness and Chaos!(OOC: This is private conversation, I assume Edena`s spies are not hearing) All I need is their forces, not brains! I will provide you with transportation and you shall receive Undeath servitors in number proportional to your aid. I am already in posession of Galion Vool, and with the aid of allies so great as you this world will be mine quickly!"

Knight Otu

First Post
"Very well, Lord Gallador, the 150000 soldiers <50 rPL> will be ready for the cleansing of the Whispered One's forces, and awaiting your transportation."

Serpenteye:
[sblock]Those 50 PL will be taken from Medegia.[/sblock]

Rikandur Azebol

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
Absolutely frustrated by all the talk, Aliador is sending 50 Regular Armies and 1 Epic Army (helping it with transportation, among other things) to Gnibble.
This force IMMEDIATELY offers a truce and then a pact of alliance with Galador ... for the express purpose of clearing Gnibble of every last rat servitor of Vecna.
If Galladors' forces are cooperative, then the force from Aliador moves to attack the enemy.
If Galladors' forces attack the Aliadorian forces, then the Aliadorian forces go home.
If an impossible state of affairs exists (there is no atmosphere, elves can't survive because of negative energy, or something of this sort, or if overwhelming odds face them) the elves immediately CALL FOR HELP from Oerth.)
If no help arrives quickly, the Aliadorian forces go home.

Otherwise, the Aliadorian forces are there to fight, and win, against these undead rats who worship the Whispered One, and the Lady Lich who leads them.

OOC:
Chmmm ... Okay, since it is so. Iuz stays with all his Elite forces, his guerrilla strikes devised to make maximum possible damage. 3 elPls of Iuz's Clerics, now freed form tending weakling drow are ordered to heal injures of ... accuresd Elves ?! At least those are fightin' without flinch. :heh: :p

Iuz himself is leading his Gibenei host against Elites, rebuking as many as possible. If attacking Epic forces ... Iuz make sure that bug don't flee. Drelzna too. Army attacks ! Against Elite Armies, Iuz is on forefront, rest of his people is only supporting him.

Edena, sorry that I abused Your hosts. But You write all over that Aliador Elves are nice guys. And after few weeks they would feel compassion even to Demon. I think. :eek:

All, if someone will come to find Iuz an wil search for him in evil intent. He isn't present. :)

IC: Galion Vool
Guardians reckognised Glabrezu that approached them when they arrived on abominable world of Gibenei. Her wounds healed, after being relased by one of them. Monstrosity smiled at them, and waved her pincer at most handsom elf, among those who freed her. And she gave them bag of honey candies, made in Aestia.

"Hi folks ... Welcome on wonderful vacation spot. Gibenei. Deepest pit of misery. But they are giving warm food, if You get used to constant smell of rotting corpses. Locals are obedient like dogs, and proabably as stupid. They don't speak much ... but understand commands well, and spot Undead very quickly !"

She pointed in general direction of field kitchen. Small man, seemingly very old, was eating along with soldiers. Cheering them up and spreading some vulgar jokes. At least it could be said from gestures.

"You could ... fulfill private needs there, but beware Your buttocks ! Slime Demon like to splash from his ... swimming pool. Why return from there more dirty and smelly ? For place to make tents ... ask one of King Gallador's Duegar lieutenants. Debriefing will be at evening, send officer or two to attend, 'kay folks ? See Ya."

After showing shanty boxes of rusted tinware, bordering with disgusting pool ... rather swamp, with crude Orcy Sigils meaning loosely toilet. Stench of this military camp was almost sickening. Demon walked avay, and joined other troops playing with one of locals game ... bring them laugh, get the reward. Mostly piece of sausage or candy for more entertaining trick.

Edena_of_Neith said:
TO RIKANDUR
The Dark Drow are ALL going over to the service of Iuz. Every last one of them.
These are the DARK Drow. They are as evil and depraved as Iuz. As in: the death of every last elf is not good enough for them. Even the Endless Death for every last elf is not good enough for them. Something so bad it cannot be put into the words of the English language, is needed for every last elf, half-elf, elf-friend, elf-collaborator, and anything even looking at elves in a way that could theoretically be conscrued as friendly.
The ILLITHID are nice guys, compared to the Dark Drow.
So ...
Iuz has a force of scores of thousands (to quote Serpenteye) of EXTREMELY evil, extremely violent, and (by all real world standards, at least) utterly insane, and absolutely loyal servants, willing to fight and die, then rise from the dead as undead and fight on, for the greater glory of Iuz.

And in no way do I control these drow. You, Rikandur, control them, and gain all the IC for them.

OOC:
Uch, okay. We'll see how obedient they are. :)
First of all, Iuz dislike name Drow ... as he dislikes Llolth. So if they wish to choose volontuarily him, they are suggested to name themselves Dark Elves. Druchii. :] :eek:

But Edena, it must all wait for Serpenteye's ruling. And nobody is as depraved and vile as Iuz ! He's half human, and humans are worst among all species of universe. They're born killers. ;) :)

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The (what were they called now? ... confused, disorganized, weakling, goody-goody, nice, soft, weak, incompetent) Elves of Aliador take up residence in Galion Vool on Gibenei.
Serpenteye, please remember those memorial words above. :)

The elves, want to fight.
Where is the enemy, they ask?
What exactly is the situation, they ask?

((Give the details of the situation on Gibenei out on the board for me, would you, Melkor?))

-

Druchii it is, Rikandur. They are yours to run, now. :)

Airwhale

First Post
Foran, Second in command of the forces of Ginsel, is already "enjoying" the hospitality of the acrid air world of Gibenei, and very much welcomes the sight of the non-goblinoid, non-vampiric elves of Alandor. He looks very weary from the most recent battle with the United league of Gibenei.
"Gallador, If you wish, Lord, I can update them on the situation.

Gallador's forces, a handfull of Iuz's forces, and myself teleported to this planetoid to attempt to assasinate the arch-lich Salitisa, which ruled here. We came to find that, perhaps alerted to our plans, the lich and her forces has vanished. We also found that, save for one kingdom in this accursed air sphere, all of the forces had allied, and what is more, all made references to Veneca's return. Gallador attempted to make a swift and decisive strike on the next kingdom, only to find a unitied resistance from all of the other kingdoms, save one who allyed with us. What perhaps was the most shocking, was that undead prests were summoning divine magic to be used against us, while uttering Venca's name. This, to me, is near irrefutable evidence that the lich-god is traped in the sphere along with all of us.

Faced with such resistance, Gallador ordered a strategic retreat, to fortify this planetoid from attack, and to try and find more information on the activities of Salitisa and Veneca. And this is where we stand."

(OOC: Just to make sure everyone knows, Gibenei is an air sphere with several earthin planitoids within it.)

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
The response of the Triumvirate Rebellious to the Elves of Aliador and their attack on Gibenei can be summarized as follows:
* Defeating the followers of Vecna before his manifestation in this world is wise.
* We are busy at the moment, but we would certainly not fail to help a fellow pact member.
* In two months time (i.e., at the beginning of turn 2), we will happily send a sizable force to aid you in combatting the undead threat.
* This delay will not be time wasted. During this time, Lord Robilar and his men will train our troops for the unusual enemy that lies ahead, and prepare them for this battle by securing special weaponry that can aid them against the restless corpses and shadowy spectres of our foe-men. Serpenteye, this is, in fact, a sincere claim, and I will devote 1 EpPL (representing Robilar) to the task of training, preparing, and equipping 20 rPL and 5 Elite PL to the task of supporting whatever coalition develops for the task.
* Edena of Neith, Lord Robilar would also like to politely encourage the elves of Aliador to learn more patience in assembling a fully prepared attack force. When an elf is more hasty than mortal man, something is amiss.
* Additionally, Rary (and Eli Tomorast) would like to apologize for their inability to act directly in this time of crisis, but other concerns currently hold their attention and duty.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The elven high commander of the Aliadoran Gibenei Division looks at Foran strangely, and speaks:

'The clerics here are receiving divine magic? Their prayers are being answered, beyond the 1st Circle? (1st level spells) And they are intoning to Vecna?'
'Is that what you are saying?'
'Are you sure of this?'

'Just how high a Circle spells are being answered?' ((how high in clerical level spells))
'Just how many clerics are we facing?'
'And, besides Vecna, who else are they praying to?'
'What about the ebb of negative energy. Are the undead here immune to it?'

'Do you really believe Vecna is trapped in the Crystal Sphere?'
'Does the Elven Imperial Armada of Greyspace actually give credulity to the notion that Vecna is trapped here with us?'

'And I repeat my question: are they praying to anyone else? Have you seen - personally - them pray to this Vecna and receive magic?'

'I must wonder if some deity of chaos isn't trapped in here with us and is playing some sort of sick joke. I'm certainly not laughing.'

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads