• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron DM 2009 - FINAL MATCH - it's over!

Nifft

Penguin Herder
While I'm here, I was wondering how you guys come up with the ingredient lists.
Dark and terrible magic. Also chickens.

Do you have guidelines among the judges for exactly what the ingredient list should include?
Yes, we do.

- - -

Now for the halfway helpful portion of our program: the final round of IronDM has traditionally contained not just six base ingredients, but also a bonus ingredient, which is optional -- poor use (or omission) won't be counted against you, but good use will be counted in your favor. Or your opponent's favor.

The bonus ingredient will be clearly marked as such.

"Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha!", -- N

Meladorn

First Post
For an archive of past tournaments -- which make for a great read -- see here:
http://www.aquerra.com/IRON_DM/main_archive.htm

Just thought I'd de-lurk to say I'm enjoying the contest!

There's some really creative stuff been put forwards. It's certainly a good place to mine for ideas to put into my own game.

Nifft - The above link appears to be broken. I'd like to read some of the entries from previous competitions. Any chance of it being repaired?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
So. What was everyone's favorite ingredient in this competition so far?

Even though it wasn't in my competition, I think mine was the Invisible Tavern. That was a seriously hard ingredient...I'm glad that I didn't have to write an adventure with that.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
That would be a tough ingredient though. My brain is already trying to figure out what the hell I'd do with that...

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Why do things want to pull me away from the computer exactly at the hour when I need to post. Argh.

Guys, please let me know if I've inconvenienced you with the delayed ingredients. We can throw you an extra hour or two in compensation, since this ain't noon.

Thanks, -- N

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads