• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

As the group takes their leave, Radoon will pay their gracious host 1 GP and say, "I expect we will be back, I personally much prefer these wonderful beds and incredible meals as opposed to our friend, Gnurl (motioning to the grumpy Gnome) there's chow. Please hold a room for me."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: It's a good thing that Gnurl didn't hear Radoon's comment! Otherwise, R would find ane extra generous helping of scales in his next bowl of G-gnome's famous fish stew.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

As the party leaves, Zurrik hands the basket to Gnurl with a wink, "Be sure to leave some butter for the watch."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I also would like a room tonight, please." H'Roosh goes ahead and pays her the requisite fee for tonights lodging, then follows the bantering crew out the door.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

As the group passes through the gates of the Lady's compound, Zurrik asks for directions to the watchstation where Giles works.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Since Zurrik seems to know what he is doing, and appears to be furthering the mission, Gnurl will quietly tag along with him.

Scotley

Hero
The local watch office is soon found following the lady's directions. It is a squat thick-walled little building with slitted windows and a stout oaken door banded with thick iron which someone has tried in vain to scrub the rust from. Inside is a small dark chamber with a tall desk behind which a lean hard looking man with salt and pepper hair in a uniform stands. He looks up as you enter, and quirks an eyebrow at the rather odd looking company before him. "Can I help you?" he asks.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Zurrik takes a hard look at the man in front of him as he says, "Good day, we have a message from the Goodwife Pilson for Giles. Would you be so kind as to direct us to Giles?"

OOC: Detect Magic on the man

Remove ads