• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part IV To face the Lich

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling, Gnome Wizard at Small

Gnurl is right on H'Roosh's heels, just leaving enough room for self-preservation in case he breaks wind or something. "You didn't order beans lately, did you, H'Roosh? Please don't forget I'm down here, big guy! Anybody got a snorkel?" :heh:

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
The undead in the room seem oblivious to Radoon passing among them. But they don't react to the others either. Geoffrey raises his Holy Symbol and blasts them to dust before following the others up the stairs.

OOC: No word from Todd in a coon's age so I'm going to npc the Geoffrey since he'll be quite handy in the fights to come. If he makes a reappearance I'll obviously hand over the reins to him.

OOC: Speaking of the next fight, what marching order up the stairs? Might as well go ahead and roll initiative as well. Geoffrey is at the rear and has a 7 for init.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

OOC: Proposed Marching Order:
Radoon
Gnurl
H'Roosh
Zurrik init 17
Geoffrey init 7

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: My only dispute with the proposed order is that H'Roosh has no missile capability. Since he'll have to close to get into the fight anyway, he should probably follow Radoon.

Remove ads