• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've got my ticket for midnight showing of Revenge of the Sith!

fett527

First Post
Tickets went on sale for the Showcase Cinemas in the Dayton area at noon today! Got my ticket!!!!

Have they gone on sale elsewhere? Who else has their ticket?

Last edited:

Eh, I'll see it for "lunch" during the day on the 19th. No need to fight the crowds. Didn't realize they were already going on sale anywhere, though -- I'll have to check out the theater here close to work.

The_Universe

First Post
I've got mine for Alexandria, VA! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The AMC Hoffman 22, if there are any board members in the area that want to see it with my wife and I...

Insight

Adventurer
Thanks for reminding me. Just got mine for the midnight showing, Arena Grand, Columbus Ohio. Should be a great time. I have been to opening night for all 5 previous Star Wars movies. You know I had to go for the sweep!

fett527

First Post
Insight said:
Thanks for reminding me. Just got mine for the midnight showing, Arena Grand, Columbus Ohio. Should be a great time. I have been to opening night for all 5 previous Star Wars movies. You know I had to go for the sweep!

Of course. I'll be with a group of guys that I have only seen over the past six years at the Star Wars openings. We'll have to actually keep in touch after this.

fett527

First Post

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads