• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kingdom Lost OOC Thread #1 (Recruiting One more)

Tokiwong

First Post
Angel Lopez will be introduced in Episode #3, already got that plannd out :p should be fun, should be sometime in July, because this Episode is about halfway done, you guys are making good progress :)

JimAde

First Post
Help! My thread subscriptions are gone (along with everybody else's) and I no longer have a link to the current game thread. That'll teach me to keep my sig up to date I guess. Could somebody please e-mail it to me at

sluggybunbun (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks.

EDIT: Never Mind! I found it. Thanks anyway.

Game on!

Last edited:

This is the sound of me thumping me head on the table.. took me so long to find all the subscriptions I haven't had time to post Angel (FYI Toki.. where do you want her posted?)

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
This is the sound of me thumping me head on the table.. took me so long to find all the subscriptions I haven't had time to post Angel (FYI Toki.. where do you want her posted?)
Post her in this thread for now till she is finalized then we will move her to the Rogue's Gallery

Angel Lopez Half-Elf (Drow) Female Fast Hero 2

Name: Angelina 'Angel' Marrianna Lopez
Sex: Female Race: Half-Elf (Drow)
Class: Fast Hero 2 Experience:1000 xp
Action Points: 5 Wealth: 2
Allegiances: Self, Racing
Occupation: Rural (Skills: Driving, Repair, Feat: Personal Firearmrs)
To Strike: (Base: +1) Melee: +2 Ranged: +4
Defense: 10 (base) + 4 (Class) +3 (Dex)+1 (Dodge)
Saves: Fort: +0/1 Ref:+2/5 Will: +0
Hit Dice: 2d8+2 Hit Points: 18

Str: 10
Dex: 16
Con: 12
Int: 16
Wis 10
Cha: 12

Skills:
Drive: +5/11
Repair: +5/8
R/W English (native)
Speak English (native)
R/W Spanish
Speak Spanish
Profession (Racing):+3
Craft (Mechanical): +5/8
Jump:+2
Climb:+2
Blance: +3/6
Tumble: +3/6
Listen: 0/+1
Search:0/+4
Spot: 0/+1
Diplomacy: 0/+2
Gather Info: 0/+2

Feats: Vehicle Expert
Simple Weapons
Personal Firearms
Archaic Weapons
Dodge

Talents: Evasion

Racial Traits:
Elven Blood
Spell Immunities: Immune to Sleep spells/effects, and +2 to all saves vs Enchantment spells/effects.
Lowlight Vision: Can see twice as far as a human in moonlight/starlight conditions and can distinquish colors
Skill Bonus: +1 bonus to Listen, Search, Spot Checks; +2 to Diplomacy and Gather Info Checks

Equipment:
Leather Jacket Equip Bonus: +1, Non Prof: +1, Max Dex Bonus: +8, Armor Penalty: 0, Speed: 30ft, Weight: 4 lbs
Backpack
Casual Clothing (x3)
Ducatti 998r racing bike Crew: 1 Pass:0 Cargo: 0 lbs Init: +3, Top Speed: 370 (33), Def: 10 Hardness: 5 HP: 18 Size: M
Colt 1911 w/ 20 rounds Damage: 2d6 (Crit 20/x2), Range: 30ft, Rate of Fire: S,A Magazine: 7 rounds Size: small

Description:
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Eyes: Gold (normally seen as brown)
Hair: White bordering on platinum blonde (mostly thought to be dyed)

Appearence: Think Michelle Rodriquez as a half drow :) More to come when I have more than 2 minutes to type.

Last edited:

JimAde

First Post
Just a heads-up, I will be away from computers from the 17th to the 25th of July. Dexter can either be run by Tokiwong or "on assignment" somewhere, whatever's easiest.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads