D&D 5E [Kobold Press] Vault of Magic is Live!!!

Marc Radle

Legend
We're wrapping up week 2 of the Vault of Magic Kickstarter:
$263,214 pledged
and 4,643 backers !

AND ... we are delighted to announce that we have brought in additional guest designers!
  • Shanna Germain
  • Ted of Nerdarchy
  • Sly Flourish
  • Vee Mus'e
  • Patrick Rothfuss

154243768_10159089860769817_5458623490570064575_n.png

Marc Radle

Legend
Vault of Magic Magical Streams Incoming!
We have three streams coming up today and tomorrow featuring more Vault of Magic items and guest designers. If you aren't able to catch these chats or game live, check the Kobold Press Youtube Channel later this week.

f4a6cb355e8490323b6238ce992e580c_original.png

Be sure to check out the Patrick Rothfuss Twitch Channel to catch Patrick and Kobold Dot talking about Patrick's item, the Foulton's Door. This will be a live stream TODAY at 2 PM Pacific, so bring your questions!

8abcc5d7eba8ac213d3fb8c9cb5563c0_original.png

We have Kobold Chats tomorrow on the Kobold Press Twitch Channel with guest designers Adam Bradford and Vee Mus'e! These chats were prerecorded and will be aired for the first time tomorrow, March 10th, at 12 PM Pacific.

Vault of Magic Live Show

46063ed0b583b1a31b34f2189feae1dd_original.png

Do you want to see more Vault of Magic magic items? Do you want to see some of our guest designers playing a game together?

Well, you're in luck!

Join us on the Kobold Press Twitch Channel tomorrow, March 10th at 1:30 PM Pacific for a live game where GM Victoria Rogers will take Todd Kenreck, Meagan Kenreck, Mr. Tarrasque, and DM Noir on an adventure in Midgard's city of Kammae. Several items from the Vault of Magic will make an appearance in the show, so check it out to see them in action!

Marc Radle

Legend
Final Week.jpg

Take a look at what we've unlocked over the past few weeks!
  • Items from primal druids
  • Common items
  • Bearfolk items
  • Apprentice wands
  • Unique shields
  • Unique arrows and bolts
  • Magic contracts
  • Items for sailing the seas
  • Items that manipulate the elements
  • Legendary items
  • Ghoulish items
  • Magic amulets
  • Monster-themed items
  • Shadow magic items
  • Magic garments
  • Witchy Concoctions (all three types!)
  • Fabled items (a whole chapter worth!)
  • Potion formulations appendix
  • New art for: potions, armor, weapons, rings, rods, staves, wands, cloaks, hats, helms, bracers, gauntlets, gloves, and amulets and other magic jewelry
In addition, 6,532 wonderful backers (and STILL climbing!) is officially the highest number of backers ever for a Kobold Press Kickstarter!

WOW! So many new magic items, including several by our amazing guest designers, and lots of new art! The kobold warrens are buzzing with activity as we work to add all these stretch goals to Vault of Magic.

Kickstarter ends on Wednesday, March 17th!

Marc Radle

Legend
159226415_10158781402895609_66520985989445177_o.jpg

Another guest designer slides into the Kobold Warrens as this Kickstarter nears its final days: Gail Simone!

Gail Simone is an award-winning writer of comics and animation, including fan-favorite runs on Deadpool, Birds of Prey, Wonder Woman, and many more. Since meeting her husband while playing D&D, she has been an avid RPG fan. She lives on the Oregon coast with her family and greyhound.

Vault of Magic is one of the most successful kickstarters in Kobold Press history!!
$396,296 pledged and climbing!
7,139 backers and still going!
Final 2 Days!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/vault-of-magic-for-5th-edition/posts/3130222

Last edited:

Marc Radle

Legend
@Marc Radle will the regular book be printed in heavier weight glossy paper?
Hey there, it’s not often someone asks such a specific paper stock question!

I think think the book will be printed on a nice, medium weight semigloss paper of some kind, but I don’t have the specifics to hand.

I can say it will be a beautiful, high quality hard cover!!

R_J_K75

Legend
Hey there, it’s not often someone asks such a specific paper stock question!

I think think the book will be printed on a nice, medium weight semigloss paper of some kind, but I don’t have the specifics to hand.

I can say it will be a beautiful, high quality hard cover!!
Good enough answer for me.

Remove ads