Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Next post either Monday or Tuesday. Family stuff today. :)

EDIT: Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been obsessing over 2 different video games. Dungeon Siege 2 and an MMORPG called Ragnarok II. I'm hoping to get it done tonight.

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Next post either Monday or Tuesday. Family stuff today. :)

EDIT: Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been obsessing over 2 different video games. Dungeon Siege 2 and an MMORPG called Ragnarok II. I'm hoping to get it done tonight.
Did you get both video games done in one night? Impressive! :)

I only ever played a demo of DS2, and found it slightly less fun than DS1. Man, I must've spent hours on DS1! Not much of a plot, but so many fun concepts, that I still think about including in D&D games. I mean, goblin robots! :love:

Edit: Just look at those goblin bots blasting my party to smithereens! Isn't it just adorabl-- oh wait, game over.
gobbots.png

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Due to moving house and the holidays, I'll be mostly offline the next 2-3 weeks. The DM is free to play my character as an NPC during my absence.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Did you get both video games done in one night? Impressive! :)
Hardly, I tend to play RO2 once in a while and then get away from it. This is the first attempt at DS2.

JustinCase said:
I only ever played a demo of DS2, and found it slightly less fun than DS1. Man, I must've spent hours on DS1! Not much of a plot, but so many fun concepts, that I still think about including in D&D games. I mean, goblin robots! :love:

Edit: Just look at those goblin bots blasting my party to smithereens! Isn't it just adorabl-- oh wait, game over.
View attachment 116632
Yes, DS2 is not nearly as fun as DS1, but I was able to get all three Dungeon Siege games through Steam for almost nothing. (I haven't tried DS3 yet.) The save system in DS2 is weird. Regardless of where you save it in the game, it puts the characters at the last town visited. Really weird and and bit lame.

Due to moving house and the holidays, I'll be mostly offline the next 2-3 weeks. The DM is free to play my character as an NPC during my absence.
No worries.

Good luck with the move and Happy Holidays.
What he said :D

FYI, it turns out that there is a time limit on saved drafts for new posts. The one I was working on disappeared, so I have to start over. :(

Remove ads