Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I rolled a 9 on my dice but don’t remember the bonuses I have on any of my skills (it’s 2:30am and I’m going to bed)

Edit: 17 knowledge religion
Vitus has heard of an old legend that refers to the Sanctuary of Souls. It supposedly exists somewhere beyond the Material Plane and allows for outsiders to be brought back to life. That's all he knows.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
@Knightfall
Akos would like handy haversack or the equivalent (efficient quiver, wand bracer or some equivalent item for quick(er) actions with wands)
I'd actually like multiple wands and scrolls :) but...alas...I destroyed loot :p

I'll ask for the list of scrolls and Akos may need to live with retrieval from the belt or something (would a bandolier work with scrolls?) without aid.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Knightfall
Akos would like handy haversack or the equivalent (efficient quiver, wand bracer or some equivalent item for quick(er) actions with wands)
I'd actually like multiple wands and scrolls :) but...alas...I destroyed loot :p

I'll ask for the list of scrolls and Akos may need to live with retrieval from the belt or something (would a bandolier work with scrolls?) without aid.
A reminder that the captured coins and sell values of all the remaining items was calculated and divided up between all the PCs who fought in the candle shop battle.

I'll repost the totals in a minute.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The total value that each PC, who fought in the battle, gets is 2,327 gp, 4 sp, and 8 cp. I'm rounding that up to 2,327 gp and 5 sp.
(Vitus does get any of it since he came in after the battle was over.)

@ScottDeWar_jr, we've already allocated Vinny's share to the character sheet I sent you.

@Neurotic, you have enough for a handy haversack (2,000 gp) or an efficient quiver (1,800 gp).

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Posted for Akos, one good knowledge roll and crit on bardic stuff
I'll come up with something for you a bit later in the day. Basically, Akos will know the true given name of The Butcher.

BTW...

I've been awake and up for less than an hour. Still very tired (also sore). Yesterday was another day of helping my mom get things ready to move to her new apartment. There is still so much to go through and, physically, I can't help with very much. I called and left a message at the physio clinic to see if I can get an appointment for today (unlikely) or on Wednesday (maybe). If not, I'll have to wait until next Monday.

I might try to sleep more, as long as the idiot who lives upstairs doesn't start "banging" again.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'll post today but I'll wait to post for the results of those bardic/knowledge checks before I do. No point asking his true name if you already know it.

Besides that, I like @ScottDeWar_jr suggestion for the location of the Dusk and Loyalists.
Akos will know The Butcher's true given name, so you don't need to worry about including that as one of your questions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads