Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Akos will move and once he can see the knight he will summon a Unicorn and instruct it to remove poison and then heal him.
@MetaVoid save your antitoxin and fight!

Note that summoning is a spell-like ability and requires only a standard action (I think)
From the Rules Compendium, p. 9, regarding spell-like and supernatural abilities...
9. A special ability takes the indicated action to perform unless the ability’s description says otherwise. A spell-like ability that duplicates a spell with a casting time of less than 1 standard action has the same casting time as the duplicated spell.

Neurotic is summoning a unicorn a full round action?
Summon Nature's Ally spells do take a full round to cast. Akos' Fey Legacy feat doesn't appear to change that rule.

Last edited:

I remember status effect cast by Vitus, fire protection...and that's it.
All my active spells are in the ooc spoiler tag at the bottom of all my posts. That’s where I’m tracking them. Feel free to track them yourself as well if you want, so you don’t forget. There’s going to a bunch, I think. @MetaVoid also has a spell on him.
Next round then (hopefully Genie survives) he goes for break enchantment and/or dead magic to destroy the circle, but we can talk about that later.
I could try stone shape but I don’t think I have the movement to reach the circle.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Battle map before Vitus and Akos' actions...

Portal Room Before Vitus Acts.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@TaranTheWanderer, I forgot to note that the six squares in the centre of the room (where the altar is) are made of metal, not stone. The altar is surrounded by four stone pillars. There is a brazier on the floor in between the altar and the magic circle.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I must have mistaken it with supernatural abilities - the action(s) remain similar, I'll change it in IC

free: 5' step
swift: teleport 10' "up"
full round: cast - the unicorn appears closest to the knight he can put it (hopefully not in the hall, but it seems quite a crowd now)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I must have mistaken it with supernatural abilities - the action(s) remain similar, I'll change it in IC

free: 5' step
swift: teleport 10' "up"
full round: cast - the unicorn appears closest to the knight he can put it (hopefully not in the hall, but it seems quite a crowd now)
After the 5-ft. step and swift action teleport, Akos is still 20 feet away from the open doorway. He can't see the knight nor anyone else but Tim... who would be barely visible on the other side of the door. Akos will have to summon the unicorn out in the corridor.

Of course, it is all moot since Vitus goes first. The cleric acts before Akos. He goes in, casts dimension door, and appears out in the corridor with the knight before Akos finishes summoning the unicorn.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads