Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
6C1F849B-9197-4148-B00D-C0FDA0D26344.jpeg

Ok, so Tim's attacks are:
Sword = Hit AC 20 for 16 pts damage
Sword = Hit AC 24 for 13 pts damage
Shield = Hit AC 15 for 15 pts damage

Let me know which ACs hit and I will make Tim's IC post tomorrow during lunch; right now, time for zzzzzz....

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Scotley, Breva is up! The gargoyale golem is right in front of Akos next to him.

EDIT: Reminder, Falen has yelled out to the others that his weapon could not only hurt the golem, but also anyone near it. He calls for the others to move away from the construct.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Battle map updated after Breva moves away from the construct. @Scotley, do you want Breva to move farther away? Breva's attack was a miss.

@Neurotic, Akos can move away from the golem in round two. He cast and brought forth the unseen servant this round and chose not to move after the force effect removed and brought him the collar.

@Aust Thale, sorry about the delay. My other game is taking up a lot of energy. Falen is the token at the back of the group behind Tim, Castellana, and Custodio. He can move forward without having to squeeze through and can take up the position that Breva just vacated.

Under the Gate of Scales_After Breva's Attack.png

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
If Akos can pass easily through friendly, occupied squares, then he should do so, QUICKLY, and head towards the back. Tim really can't move, so he will stand firm, even if Falen DOES decide to use the dagger's special power on the golem. He doesn't want the golem to get past him, where it can hurt the weaker members of the party.

Remove ads