D&D 5E L&L: New Packet Hits This Wednesday

fjw70

Adventurer
I've been trying to study for an exam that I have tomorrow, but I keep checking my email every five minutes to see whether or not the packet is out. I'm blaming WotC for whatever grade I get :p

It might be worth it if you were distracted by actually reading the materials rather than just by the anticipation. :)

VinylTap

First Post
Bow_Seat: The packet usually comes out quite a bit before you'll get an email, I believe. I think they do that to stagger the launch a little, so the servers don't get wanged. Not that I want to discourage your studying, but you can probably stop checking your email until tomorrow.

Bow_Seat

First Post
Bow_Seat: The packet usually comes out quite a bit before you'll get an email, I believe. I think they do that to stagger the launch a little, so the servers don't get wanged. Not that I want to discourage your studying, but you can probably stop checking your email until tomorrow.

didn't know that. thanks.

I'm not really that worried about my exam. Honestly, is it possible to fail an art history class?

Gorgoroth

Banned
Banned
Doodle some orcs getting popped like bloodsausages on your exam paper. Or bring out some dice and "practice" rolling up your next character, then proceed to write a bunch of meaningless stats on the sheet. Hand that in.

Klaus

First Post
Now what's interesting is that in english we spell your country's name with a z and the capital's name with an s. Weird, huh.

You know what's weird? For a long time, we spelled it with Z, as well.

And we used to be called the United States of Brazil. :)

Remove ads