• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Last Moment Reminder: 24

Sagan Darkside

First Post
Haha.. err.. yeah..

Well, that was a tad disappointing, but I can't have high expectation of an evil person.

I am sure they just arm wrestled for the key- she wasn't in there long, after all. Err.. yeah.. thats it..

SD

orbitalfreak

First Post
This wasn't their best episode; after watching it, I felt as though it was a little plain, kinda uninspired, and even boring. Next episode, though, looks like it'll be good.

Does anyone else think Fox has the guts (or other organs) to acutally have the bomb explode? THAT would be an interesting backdrop for Season 3.

Sagan Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

I really wish they would just stop wasting time with the daughter.

Yes, I know she is cute, but she has the worst luck in the universe. Anyone who spends time near her (especially in a car) has to be out of their mind.

I bet some poachers are going to pick her up and it is going to turn into the 24-version of I Spit On Your Grave.

Or it will turn out the mountain lion is a terrorist :)

I liked seeing Jack admire Kate and then have to deal with his suspicions of her.

The president making a hard decision was interesting. I really would like to know what they are up to (NSA-guy and the ex-first lady).

Since the VP is not a character, my guess is they are involved in some kind of coup. For the NSA guy to turn down that offer- he must believe he is going to come out on top.

The worst part of 24 is that it seems to be a rule in that universe that all women are evil or stupid. heh

SD

orbitalfreak

First Post
I finished watching Season 1 last weekend on DVD, and thought that Kim's story-line was nicely developed (not to mention the character [or certain parts of the character ;) ]), but this season she just seems to "be there" to have a part in the show. I was just beginning to get really into the Kim-Megan plot when it was ended rather abruptly.

Oh well, who knows; she may end up being an integral part of the main plot before its all over.

Harp

First Post
SPOILERS (minor)

When Kim first showed up in this episode, tramping around, lost in the woods, I turned to my wife and said, "With any luck, she'll get eaten by a mountain lion and we'll have done with this silly subplot." I said that knowing that it would have been the most RIDICULOUS plot device they could've possibly come up with (after last year's soap opera-ish amnesia silliness). Imagine my sadness, then, when Felis concolor made its appearance.

We're all in trouble, though. It seems the lions have learned how to set snares...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads