• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Allbright's Shadow

jbear

First Post
Relic raises his hand. "I insist you stop this offensive insulting of my good friend, Daylilly, instantly! If you know enough of him and me to know the contents of our invitation, then you know that your actions place you in harms way. Desist and I will resolve the issue of Daylilly's smell and appearance!"

If the man listens and waits for Relic to resolve the issue:

Relic passes his hand over Daylily's person as though snatching the foul air around him and flicking it away. In its place a completely neutral odour remains with the slightest tinge of lemon. Any signs of grime or dirty is cleaned away. He flips to a page in his spell book and runs his finger over the words on a certain page. A minute later he snaps the book closed and barks out an arcane command. Lights and colour swirl around Daylily, his appearance blurring. A moment later he appears dressed in the very finest of exotic animal skins and furs. Amazingly he appears almost ... strikingly handsome.

Finished he returns his gaze to the doorman.

"Satisfied?"

[sblock=Actions] Cast Prestidigitation on Daylily to clean him and replace his smell with a neutral but slightly pleasant odour. Fast study to learn Silent Image in 1 minute. Cast Silent Image on Daylily to give him the appearance of a wild prince. [/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"Why yes, that will be satisfactory. And see, that was not even difficult for you to do. Maybe next time you will make the proper preparations before queuing in line." While his tone is still a slight bit condescending, the man is quite relieved that he will not have to deal with the stress of being a recipient of a raise dead spell.

With a grand flourish, "Daylily Falshenaya and Relic Nevyn, you are welcome to our celebrations." as he waves to the two that they can pass through the gate. The large ball of water shrinks and disappears.

After the pair start walking towards the gateway, several guards start reluctantly pulling coins out of their purses and handing them over to one of the party planners that is grinning from ear to ear.

"Next."

Systole

First Post
Daylily_150.jpg

Daylily begins to smile as the knights issue their challenge, but Relic's quick thinking stops him before he does something ... fun. He sighs as the old wizard casts his illusions.

"Pfeh, I am only count sevens and tens of them, Elder Storyteller," he sneers, more than loudly enough for them to hear. "If they was wanting to challenge one of the Clan Falshenaya, I am think they needed to bring more mans than that." As he passes the concierge, he 'accidentally' drops a shoulder, sending the man hurtling toward the mass of water and soap.

[sblock=OOC]Damn! I'm sorry I was on vacation.

Reposition concierge (1d20+16=28)[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 19 (19 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 117/117
CMB: +16 CMD: 29
Fort: +13 Reflex: +8 Will: +7
Attack: +17/+9 for WD+19

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 9 touch)
HP: 137/137
CMB: +18 CMD: 31
Fort: +15 Reflex: +8 Will: +9
Attack: +24/+16 for WD+24

Perception: +15
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 16/16

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra appears seconds after Daylily walks through the gate, bow at the ready to stop the fighting from starting. However, seeing (and smelling) the elf much cleaner than he has been in some time, Aradra smiles and says "Looks like Shadow gets a mud bath partner after this event is over."

[sblock=Aradra Stats]
Aradra Longstrider
AC: 26 (19 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 105/105
CMB: +13 CMD: 29
Fort: +9 Reflex: +14 Will: +6
Perception: +19
Initiative: +8
Current Weapon in Hand: Nothing Yet
Current Conditions in Effect: Rapid Shot/Deadly Aim/Endless Ammo (from Bow); Woodland Stride ; Evasion; Clustered Shots; Falcon's Aim (+3 Perception & 19-20 /x3)

Used Items:

Adaptation: 110/110 Minutes Remain (Darkvision, Iron Will, Skill Focus Stealth)

Level 1 Spells: Feather Step, Gravity Bow, Longstrider
Level 2 Spells: Barkskin (+3), Wind Wall
Level 3 Spells: Greater Magic Fang
Extend Rod: 3/3 per Day
Pearl of Power lvl 1: AVAILABLE
Negate Crit: 1/1
Haste: 10/10
Fly (CL 5): 1/1
[/sblock]

[sblock=Shadow Stats]
Shadow
AC: 22 (20 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 101/101
CMB: +14 CMD: 27 (31 vs Trip)
Fort: +11 Reflex: +8 Will: +6 (+4 vs Enchantment Charm/Compulsion)
Perception: +16
Initiative: +2
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite (+12/5 1d8 + 16 + Trip) + d6 Shocking Amulet of Mighty Biting (De-activated)
Current Conditions in Effect: Power Attack, Furious Focus, Evasion, Share Spells; Scent;
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

Fury relaxes a bit when the potentially explosive situation with Daylily is peaceably resolved. Seeing Borric moving through the crowd Fury points him out to Sylvain.

"Hey, look. Borric is nearly here. When he gets here we can go up and get us a good seat."

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 9 / Bard 2
Initiative: +8 Perception: +14

AC: 24 (17 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 99 Current: 99
CMB: +9 CMD: 26 Fort: +5 Ref: +16 Will: +7

In Hand:
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Relic moves through the entrance, checking back over his shoulder to see if Daylily's shoulder barge might preempt a continuation of the attack by the guards or not, a spell already humming on his lips.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric continues onwards to the front of the line as the wizard finishes dealing with the unwashed elf and joins Fury and Syl. He gives anyone that really wants to raise a fuss a nasty look as he fingers the handle of his flail. He pulls out his invitation and shows the man as he gestures to his companions.

"I'm with them two."

"You can announce me as Borric Hawkins the Giantslayer..."

"Ya fookin' laugh about it, I'll will damn well show what I did to slay the towering bastard."
He declared to the pompous merchant that was next in line that appeared try and dispute the claim.

Borric looks to his companions nods his head toward the elven warrior and comments, "This promises to be an interesting day in the least."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 105 Current: 105
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield (LH), Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post

"You almost missed some excitement back there, Borric. Did you see the scrum almost break out, when they tried to bathe that big bloke without his permission? He's a big'un all right. He might be able to give you a run for your gold in trying to slay giants, mages, undead, worgs...you know, all the good stuff.

How have you been getting along, Fury? I'e got to admit, this is my first fancy shindig like this...I'm a bit on the nervous side! I tried to get Waltor in a bowtie, to no avail, I'm afraid," Syl says with a smirk.

Sylvain stat block: [sblock]
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Sylvain_Marana_(Gerald007)

Initiative: [/sblock]
[sblock]+9
AC: 17 (15 Flat-Footed, 14 Touch)
HP: 82/82
CMB: +4 CMD: 18
Fort: +8 Reflex: +9 Will: +10
Perception: +2
Current Weapon in Hand: None
Hexes: Misfortune, Healing, Fortune, Flight, Slumber, Cackle, Evil Eye, Retribution--none used today.
Spells Per Day
Cantrips: Detect Magic, Light, Message, Stabilize
1st Level: Burning Hands (DC 18), Charm Person (DC 20), Enlarge Person, Ill Omen (DC 20), Ray of Enfeeblement, Shocking Grasp
2nd Level: Flaming Sphere (DC 19), Glitterdust (DC 21) (x2), Hold Person (DC 21), Vomit Swarm, Web
3rd Level: Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 20) (x2), Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 20)
4th Level: Black Tentacles, Confusion (DC 23), Dimension Door, Wall of Ice
5th Level: Baleful Polymorph (DC 22), Feeblemind (DC 24), Teleport
^means spell is used for the day.

[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

Fury laughs at the idea of Sylvain trying to put a tiny bowtie on his scorpion companion and shakes his head in amusement.

"For a creepy witch type you're a pretty funny fellow, Sylvain." He tugs at the ruff of lace around his own neck. "Though I can't help but sympathize with the little guy; don't know how long I'll be able to stand this stuff around my neck. I've been in fancy places and chatted up bigwigs before but never wore the costume. I must say I like my regular gear much better."

Fury looks over at Borric. "Interesting, indeed. What took you so long?" He grins and heads off through the protective shell of energy with his friends.

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 9 / Bard 2
Initiative: +8 Perception: +14

AC: 24 (17 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 99 Current: 99
CMB: +9 CMD: 26 Fort: +5 Ref: +16 Will: +7

In Hand:
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric has a look of disapproval as he nods, "Aye, I met the smelly and drunken elf. I have not seen him fight yet, but others have said that he is capable. Though he does have a mouth worse than mine for starting sheet."

Continuing on, he shrugs at Fury's question, "I must have gotten distracted or something... there was a buxom lass with hoo-has the size of grapefruit back that way. I could have sworn that I did not stare for more than a moment with my eyes popping out... Hmm, maybe it was longer than I thought, eh."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 105 Current: 105
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield (LH), Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads