• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Bats in the Belfry

Otakkun

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Sorry for the extra action taken. I'll just have him draw his weapon last round. With a +2 to the check it's kind of impossible for the eidolon to do a quick climb. Let's try again normally (still a far shot) [/sblock]

Frowning at the situation, Xan insists on his idea of getting his eidolon on the roof, this time more carefully. In the meantime, he takes cover from the crows behind the wagon at B-6
[sblock=Rolls]
Climb check (1d20+2=22) [/sblock]

udalrich

First Post
Syldar continues her song.

"It's the Red Bill Gang; for their crimes they'll hang.
Now strike them well and true; give to them their due"

Adjusting to get a clear shot, Syldar lets an arrow fly at the nearest Tengu.

[sblock="Actions"]Free: Continue bardic performance
Move or free: Move so that she is within 30 feet and her target does not have cover. I think L7 does that, in which case it is just a 5-foot step.
Standard: Shoot bow at Tengu 4

HP: 8/8 AC: 16
Used items: Bardic performance (2/6)
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Xan's eidolon takes it's time picking it's spots and climbing to the rooftop(H13) and hisses and the tengu. Xan drops behind the cover of an abandoned wagon and loads his crossbow.

Syldar's song gets better with every versus and the group really is glad for it's effect. She takes aim at one of their ambushers and misses as the agile bird-man ducks.

A gang member steps forward(H10) as Aressa pulls herself up on the roof. He tries to push the sphinx back off but gets a rake across the forearm for his troubles. Izzik watches as black feathers float down from above.

[sblock=Combat]
Combatants posted in init order
GROUP EFFECT: Inspire Courage +1 save vs fear, attack, and damage rolls
Code:
[U]Character         AC  HP  InHand/Condition[/U]
Syldar            16   8  l.bow/none
Leanan            15   4  none/none
Xan               18  10  c.bow/none
Xan's eidolon     12  11  none/none
Tengu1            15  [COLOR=Red] 2[/COLOR]  s.bow/none
Leonion           19  11  none/none
Heather           12   [COLOR=Yellow]5[/COLOR]  staff/none
Tengu2            15   9  s.bow/none
Izzik             15   9  none/none
Tengu3            15   9  s.bow/none
Aressa            [COLOR=RoyalBlue]18[/COLOR]  11  none/[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I]mage armor[/I][/COLOR]
Tengu4            15   9  s.bow/none
[/sblock]

OOC: Leonion and Heather are up.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=Notes] Hmm... seems there is no AC listed for Xan's eidolon. And no BAB, CMB, CMD, listed for either eidolon. Guess this is my chance to go look deeper into these creatures. [/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=Eidolons]Take a look on the PFSRD HM they are on there - still using a horrible dongle thing for internet until our phoneline gets reconnected tomorrow - don't aks grr - or I'd provide a link. Xan's eidolon's AC should be 14 - both eidolons are using the quadraped base form and are thus very similar mechanically.

Both Eidolons should have a bab of 1 a CMB of 3 and a CMD of 5.[/sblock]

Padreigh

First Post
"Get down here and face me in a fair fight, you craven cowards", Leonion yells.
He draws one of his javelins and throws it at the nearest tengu he can see.

[sblock=ooc]Move action: draw Javelin, Standard action: throw javelin [/sblock]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Flicking blood dismissively from a claw Aressa faints towards the uninjured Tengu casually snapping her jaws at the foolish bird who tried to push her from the roof as she does so. Smiling as its lifeless body falls from her gore covered maw she lazily turns to the next mangey crow and lashes out with her claws in a flash scowling when they meet thin air.

Izzik meanwhile moves to get within range of the nearest tengu and chants quickly attempting to daze the would be assassin. (DC 15)

[sblock=Dice Rolls]Sorry my internet with this dongle thing is atroscious at the moment, extra rolls caused by it cutting out constantly and multiple refreshes, etc. Please take the 1st roll with any given label as I will always give each a different tag line - thus any the same are misrolls. Should be back to a decent broadband connection early next week thank goodness.[/sblock]

[sblock=Tengu 2]If Tengu 2 moves away Aressa will just direct all her attacks against Tengu 1 anyway - no difference as I am fairly certain they won't be relevant in anycase.[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=Izzik]Moves to target a Tengu preferably an uninjured one with daze place as appropriate.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Just need Heather's actions then I will finish this round. Leonion will need to have taken a 5' step to get a shot at Tengu3 if that is alright (which I'm thinking it will be) that Tengu is wounded before Heather's turn. Only 2hp left.[/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
Tutting with exasperation as her spell is ruined, Heather looks squarely up at one of the tengu and fixes it with an angry glare, both eyes blazing right at it for a moment before the left one starts to wander again. She spits on the ground and moves to take cover by the wall.

[sblock=OOC]Standard: Evil Eye Hex on Tengu2. It takes a -2 on Attack Rolls for 8 rounds (1 round if it succeeds at a DC 15 Will save).

Move: to M8 where she should hopefully be out of LoS from the tengu on top of the roof.[/sblock]

[sblock=Heather Quick Stats]Heather, Human Witch 1
Initiative +2 Perception +3

AC 12; touch 12; flat-footed 10
Fort +2 Ref +2 Will +3 (+2 vs Charm/Compulsion)
CMB -1 CMD 11
HP 5/8
Speed 30'

Hexes (DC 15) Evil Eye, Healing

Spells
Level 0 (DC 15) Detect Magic, Guidance, Message
Level 1 (DC 16) Charm Person (DC 17), Ill Omen, Sleep (DC 17)

Consumables
47.4 gp
20x Bolt
1 pint oil

Conditions
-[/sblock]

Remove ads