[LPF] Borric, Nathan, Sylvain, & Zelena

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric frowns at Syl's laughter and grumbles, "Keep on laughing, he who fornicates with animals. Just keep laughing. I swear I will find a painter to capture an image of what, no who, you have been laying with next time we go celebrating."

Back to the matter at hand, the brash fighter looks the lovely hag as she explains, "This really sounds like it sucks to be you, lady. So the really dumb, fifty thousand gold coin question is why can't you right the wrongs to but them out of their misery?"

He senses there is a potential quest here, but is not sure it will pay well enough.

Sense Motive: 1D20+11=[4]+11=15

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 77 Current: 83
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +6 Will: +5 (+7 vs. Fear) Current CMB +13, CMD 26
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Shock Flail
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Iserd's story does not ring true. It is apparent that she has been feeding you half-truths and neglecting to tell you information, likely because it is damning to her. If Emris and Ythaine died as Iserd described, and based upon the appearances of their undead forms it is probable that they did, then their deaths were likely engineered.

"I cannot," she says in response to Borric's question of making things right. Iserd seems to have little else to add and she stands as if awaiting judgement.

[sblock=OOC]My apologies. With my last post I rolled Sense Motive checks for you all and got '26' for both Zelena and Borric (much less for Sylvain, sorry Gerald). Then I totally neglected to post the results of that during the course of writing the post. :blush:[/sblock]

Iserd, witch of Gist

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Swash1.jpg

Borric frowns with consternation.

The lovely looking hag has a bad reputation and continues to obfuscate the truth. She ate the holy fish, or not really that holy fish. While he cannot say he really cared much for the sage they are trying to rescue, he at least was not being guilty of trickery.

"Too bad then, lady. I guess we can take the bones and leave."

He looks to Zelena and Syl, wondering if they are in agreement or not.

Initiative:
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +6 Will: +5 (+7 vs. Fear) Current CMB +13, CMD 26
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip

OOC: No worries, still fun RPing

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena looks up to Borric and gives a shrug and replies, "Iserd, you likely mean well and such, but your lies are rather transparent. Especially considering the evidence in the undead that rose to attack you. Maybe you have done some bad things, but this is an offer to help and in this case I am with the big guy. You do not seem to want it. I wish you the best with this," she spreads her arms wide motioning to the small Island.

"Ready to go when you are." she says to Borric and Syl.

[sblock=Zelena's Stats]Zelena Andu Gnome Cleric (Annaya) 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +18
Conditions: Blessing of Fervor(7 rounds remaining), spiritual weapon 8 rounds)
AC: 23 (13 touch; 21 flat-footed)
HP: 62 of 66 (6 nonlethal damage)
CMB: +4 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Ref: +4 Will: +8
In Hand: Mithral Morningstar +1 +7 (1d6+1) and Shield
Spells: Divine
  • (0-level - DC 13) Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Stabilize
  • (1st level - DC 14) Bless, Bless, Comprehend Languages, Protection from Evil, Divine Favor, Expeditious Retreat (d)
  • (2nd level - DC 15) Bull's Strength, Pilfering Hand, spiritual Weapon, Sound burst, Align Weapon (good) (d)
  • (3rd level - DC 16) Dispel Magic, Prayer, Water Walk, Fly (d)
  • (4th level - DC 17) Blessing of Fervor, Summon Monster 4, Holy Smite (d)
Channeling: 6 of 8 attempts remaining; Restorative Touch: 6 of 6 uses Elysium’s Call (Su): 6 of 6 uses remaining. [/sblock]

Gerald007

First Post
Syl looks at the other witch. "Okay, honey, this is your last chance. We are leaving now, hopefully for good when we take the bones. We won't be around next time you get haunted. If you have anything else to say, now would be the time. And if you are lying about eating the fish, we might be back, and in a much less pleasant mood."

Syl had clearly lost his temper with this lady and was to the point he didn't care if the undead got her next time or not.

Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

• (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice

Hexes DC 20

• Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Iserd sniffs and sadly shakes her head. Apparently she has nothing else to say in her defense or she is self-aware enough to realize that her spin of the situation won't help her any and chooses to keep her mouth shut. She stands passively as Aquos' bones are retrieved from the cabin. As Sylvain saw from the window, they are in a bag under a narrow table along the wall.

Aside from a cot the rest of the cabin interior looks like an alchemist and herbalist's shop, full of plants and bottles of specimens of swamp life and a row of brightly painted gourds on a shelf above the organized chaos of Iserd's laboratory.

Iserd, witch of Gist

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Swash1.jpg

Borric shrugs, nothing more for him to say to the hag either.

He watches her and comments to the flying witch, "Well, you can get the bones, Syl."

"Lass, you want a lift over the water again?"
He offers to Zelena.

Initiative:

Gerald007

First Post
Syl pulled out an empty satchel and started the process of collecting the bones, purposely avoid conversation with the witch. Once collected, he throws it over his shoulder, makes sure Waltor is safely with him, and turns to the others.

"Alright guys. I think we have what we came for, mostly. Let's get back to the sage's house and see if we can get him reasonably back to normal."

Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

• (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice

Hexes DC 20

• Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Iserd stands mutely until Borric, Sylvain, and Zelena have collected the bones and leave her tiny island. It doesn't take long to return to the boat where Eneko waits. The halfling badgers the group until they tell him to shut up or fill him in on what transpired on Iserd's patch of ground. Eneko poles back to the larger riverboat where Nathan and the captain and crew still wait. It isn't long after that that the group is returned to Gist and can make their way to Aquos' temple-library.

[sblock=OOC]Out of posting time. I'll get a proper update up later, hopefully tonight.[/sblock]

Remove ads