[LPF] Borric, Nathan, Sylvain, & Zelena

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena shakes her head at Iserd and turns to leave with the others. She then looks up and nods to Borric, "Please. That fly spell should still still be in effect as well... On the way back, you might want to give Eneko a little fly around. It would make his day."

Back in Gist she thanks Eneko for his time and asks with a smile, "So what are the damages, as one might say, for your help?"

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Swash1.jpg

Borric had forgotten the fly spell was still working, and looking down he sees himself a few inches off the ground. He takes Zelena's suggestion and gives the little guy ride to remember. At one point Borric is flying around dangling the halfling by his ankle and laughing. "All in good fun, mate. All in good fun."

"I think the trip through the air should be worth most of his payment. It is not like he will get a chance to do that everyday. Unless he befriends some giants and they take a shine to some hobbit tossin'."

Diplomacy Aid Another: 1D20-1=7

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +9
AC: 28 (25 w/out shield, 26 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 77 Current: 83
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +6 Will: +5 (+7 vs. Fear) Current CMB +13, CMD 26
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield
Chakram: 2/2 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Eneko's shrieks of delight (tinged with more than a little fear, perhaps) ring out over the misshapen trees of the edge of the swamp. He laughs so much he can barely stand.

"I should stick to land and water, I think! You all can keep this flying business for yourselves." He laughs again when Zelena asks him the price for his help and Borric tries to bargain the price down. He makes a round and shakes everyone's hand. "Adventurers! Tighter than a..." The halfling glances at Zelena and flushes red. "Ah, a miser's moneypurse. Keep your money. I've some new stories to tell in the tavern tonight."

He grins, puts a knuckle to his forehead in a sloppy, half salute, and saunters off down the dock of Gist.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Swash1.jpg

Borric waves farewell and remarks, "Heh, I sorta like the lil' bloke."

"Let's go see about returning these bones and rescuing the sage."
His expression turns from humor to more seriousness at this last remark. While Eneko was entertaining to have around, the rats and stuffy sage will likely be more business-like.

He begins walking towards the residence of Aquos.

Initiative:
CMB: +13 CMD: 26 (28 vs. Disarm/ 30 vs. Trip) Fort: +10 Reflex: +6 Will: +5 (+7 vs. Fear) Current CMB +13, CMD 26
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip

GlassEye

Adventurer
The walk familiar from the previous journey from Aquos' library-temple to the docks is made quickly. Upon entering the building the swarm of rats that comprises Aquos' flesh rushes to greet them. They run around the group in a chaotic circle until the bag of bones is opened and laid upon the ground. The rats rush over to the bones and as the creatures scramble over them the rats seem to dissolve and reform on the bones as twitching muscle, organs and finally skin.

Naked as the day he was born Aquos stumbles to his feet though he does have the decency to grab the bag and wrap it around his waist to cover his skinny cheeks and other parts unmentionable.

"Quick! The Holy Fish must be returned to the waters of the pool!" He turns and darts deeper into the temple though he stumbles and in his attempt to keep his feet inadvertently flashes a glimpse of his backside to those behind him.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Swash1.jpg

Borric doesn't move after the sage, looking at his companions for a moment in silence.

Then he asks, "What do you think he is going to say when he hears about fish fritters?"

While the attractive looking hag had her secrets, the part about the holy fish appeared to be the truth. He begins to wonder if they should not have gone to the fishmonger on the way.

Initiative:

Songdragon

Explorer
Zelena looks up to Borric, "Not likley to take it all that well."

With a sigh she takes a step forward and tries to calm the frantic man running about, "Aqous." And calls his name again to get his scattered attention, "Aqous!"

"We do not have good news regarding the... Holy Fish." She decides to add some reverence to the fish to please the man. "It would seem that Iserd, cooked up the Holy Fish and ate it."

And stop any myriad of questions the man might through at them, "Yes, we are quite sure on this matter. The woman was rather forthcoming on the matter and yes, we all were able to sense she was telling the truth. She had no beleif that it was holy at all and did it to spite you over some matter. I am sorry Aqous."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Swash1.jpg

Borric is glad he did not taste the fish himself, though he remembers being tempted at the time. He doesn't think he could stand there and look innocent if Aquos goes off about the fish's becoming dinner.

He adds his two coppers, "Yeah, sorry about that... Couldn't you just find a new one or something?"

The brash fighter wonders if there is a combination temple and fishmonger in Gist that they missed while walking around.

Initiative:

Gerald007

First Post
"By the time we arrived, it was too late for the fish. The witch had already polished it off."

Syl was worried how Aquos was going to take the news about that, so he waited for the sage's reaction before mentioning any of the other strange goings on at Iserd's. Maybe he could shed some light on the undead activity as well.

Sylvain statblock [sblock]

Sylvain Marana (Gerald007) - Living Pathfinder RPG Wiki
Human Witch 8
Initiative: +6 Perception: +2
Conditions:
AC: 15 (13 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 66 of 66
CMB: +2 CMD: 15 Fort: +6 Ref: +6 Will: +8
In Hand: Nothing

Spells: Arcane

• (0-level - DC 16) Daze (DC 17), Detect Magic, Message, Stabilize;
  • (1st level - DC 17) Burning Hands (DC 17), Charm Person (DC 18), Enlarge Person, Enlarge Person, Ill Omen, Shocking Grasp;
  • (2nd level - DC 18) Cure Mod. Wounds, Flaming Sphere (DC 18), Hold Person (DC 19), Vomit Swarm, Web;
  • (3rd level - DC 19) Dispel Magic, Fireball (DC 19)^, Heroism, Stinking Cloud (DC 19)
  • (4th level - DC 20) Confusion (DC 21), Summon Monster IV, Wall of Ice

Hexes DC 20

• Cackle, Evil Eye, Flight, Fortune, Healing, Misfortune, Slumber--Some Flight used, Cackle on Borric
[/sblock][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Aquos returns to the room hastily belting on the robe that was left lying on the floor when Iserd used her curse to turn him into a swarm of rats. He blinks rapidly as if trying to process the information given him, then when he does, the blood drains from his face and he looks as if he is about to faint.

"It is gone? But, but..."

The tiefling's shoulders droop, his head drops til his chin is nearly resting on his chest and his twitchy ears for once fall still.

"Ah, the world is a darker place now that the light of knowledge of the Bradan Feasa has gone out of it! I am sure you did what you could to stop it. Gloom and despair until a bitter end, now, I fear. Alas and alack, I find myself made speechless with the loss that rises within like a black tide that drowns hope..." Aquos raises his head and looks scandalized at Borric's suggestion that he simply find a new fish but there is a new light in his eye. "A rededication? Perhaps there is more under those plates of armor than the muscled oaf I took you to be!" He gets a far-away look as plans begin to churn through his mind.

Finally, he shakes his head and turns back to the group. "I am restored because of you and you, you have returned triumphant from the mount of dwarves and the nest of that viper, Iserd! Such heroes! Even if you couldn't save the Holy One that is no reason to not cherish those accomplishments! Knowledge is not dead; tell me what you learned during your sojourn into the depths of Khuldun."

Remove ads