Trailer Madame Web | Official Trailer

Thomas Shey

Legend
Right, but if I was someone who just watched the films, and had heard nothing about Secret Invasion, how would I know that? When last we saw Talos in the films, he was acting as Fury on Earth. Carol and he were friends by the end of Captain Marvel; I would think she would call on him to help with a Skrull issue. Just my pet peeve.

That's an intrinsic problem with any set of interlocked properties that get released out of order, and at the very least, I find it unlikely they'd have done any more new filming on "The Marvels" given how late it already was.

Andvari

Hero
Sadly, the movie is being absolutely slaughtered in the reveiws. I might see it if I'm bored and it shows up on a streaming service I already use.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Sadly, the movie is being absolutely slaughtered in the reveiws. I might see it if I'm bored and it shows up on a streaming service I already use.
There is some... well im not going to spoil its far from perfect and I recommend wait for stream. I didnt hate it tho.

Thomas Shey

Legend
There is some... well im not going to spoil its far from perfect and I recommend wait for stream. I didnt hate it tho.

Sony has had a talent for kicking the ball off the roof with their non-animated, non-Disney affiliated Spiderverse movies. (That said, we're going to see it Sunday, and I liked Morbius better than the reviews did, so...)

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
Sony has had a talent for kicking the ball off the roof with their non-animated, non-Disney affiliated Spiderverse movies. (That said, we're going to see it Sunday, and I liked Morbius better than the reviews did, so...)
I think you'll enjoy it if you just sit back and not get too serious about it. I only had a few nitpicks and they arise from this being almost too big for a 2 hour movie and pacing could have been better. Though, its got personality and a workable story. The issues are not major.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 8.44.34 AM.png

Thomas Shey

Legend
Saw it Sunday. There were some plot problems, and the actor playing the villain seemed to be kind of phoning it in, but didn't think it was nearly as bad as the reviewers painted it. That's not unusual with me, though.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
One of my friends who is definitely liberal and feminist, goes to female led movies sometimes just to support them.... Thought it might be the worst movie he ever saw.

Remove ads