Mirashi Iso defeats The Maestro and becomes the newest Yakuza!

Sabaron

First Post
After a long, stormy journey from his homeland, Mirashi enters the province. He immediately goes to the town nearby, and starts asking the villagers questions. He's looking for a man, a foreigner, and is willing to pay good coin for the information. He also seeks to hone his skills against the native warriors.

Mirashi Iso
White Belt

Last edited:

A cloaked figure approaches Mirashi, "I think I can help you there...

The Maestro
White Belt
Record: 0-0

I find your hired hand to be bland, your kitchen to be irrelevant, and your karma to be serving as a perfect bad example.

(Strat match with judge gen'd moves if you dont mind)

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
"And how may you assist me? By the way, I find your aunt to be odd, your church to be dirty, and your pride to be weak."

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Mirashi Iso
<MeowthBot> 1: The scorpion shouts higher than the castle; guards against the rising of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 2: The chimera decimates the foothills; leaps over the descent of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 3: The turtle shouts next to the badlands; defends against the stab of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 4: The blizzard decimates the island; fends off the push of the willow then it unremittingly silences the beauty of the bamboo!
<MeowthBot> 5: The cherry blossom annihilates the mesa; conceals the slash of the fortress!

The Maestro
<MeowthBot> 1: The fist burns the forest; shreds the terror of the rain!
<MeowthBot> 2: The fang tracks through the glade; negates the chaos of the lava!
<MeowthBot> 3: The mongoose parts the ravine; negates the push of the flame!
<MeowthBot> 4: The crane invades the vale; shreds the chi of the shield!
<MeowthBot> 5: The courageous west wind tracks higher than the desert; protects against the terror of the lightbeam!

Sabaron

First Post
Mirashi Iso begins the match by watching his foe, getting accustomed to his movements and style. Once he sees that his foe is clumsy and inexperienced, he launches a blitz at his foe, and follows it up with an elegant defense.

The blizzard decimates the island; fends off the push of the willow then it unremittingly silences the beauty of the bamboo!

The fist burns the forest; shreds the terror of the rain!

The cloaked figure spreads his arms out, revealing utter void in his sleeves. Lights begin to jingle and slowly but surely two multicolored hands form. Floating up and down in a strange pattern, the figure attempts to hypnotize his opponent. Pretty soon the hands lunge out, turning into whistling balls of flame, attempting to burn out this blizard...

Darkwolf

First Post
Blizzards do wreck islands while fists dont burn trees without some serious pain involved.

Point Mirashi Iso!
1 flag Mirashi; 1 flag neutral

The courageous west wind tracks higher than the desert; protects against the terror of the lightbeam!

The Maestro is at it again, he attacks courageously with the speed of the west wind, flying high above his opponent as he brings up his opponent mystically, dropping him.

Remove ads