• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

GreenKarl

First Post
The agents only reported "towards the top" but no one spotted any holes in this side of the building (or maybe you needed higher then a 12 perception roll ;))

GreenKarl

First Post
When the online dice-rollers are hot for you they are hot :D and when they are cold :D

In another game I play here on the players use the EN Rollers and he always (and I mean always) rolls terrible 90% of the time. Its weird as heck ;)

GreenKarl

First Post
You could always power-stunt/Extra Effort to give your ranged attack an Area Affect. You already have Ricochet on your laser/light attack, just explain it that you bounce the beam around the room a whole bunch of times :D

Still waiting for Kitsune's action

You could always power-stunt/Extra Effort to give your ranged attack an Area Affect. You already have Ricochet on your laser/light attack, just explain it that you bounce the beam around the room a whole bunch of times :D

Still waiting for Kitsune's action

Do you mind if I edit my prior post and retcon that? I still have a couple hero points. And I think speed is important in the tower.

Remove ads