Need tv recommendations!

the office
Big Bang theory-Doesnt get a lot of love here/D&D community but its really good (season1 like most shows needed some work) and the Star Trek/Dr who/comic book/D&D references etc are LOL

MarkB

Legend
Britbox has a decent selection of classic TV. Black Adder, The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Yes Minister, Doctor Who to name a few.

DrunkonDuty

he/him
Everything's Gonna Be Okay. (Aus) A man has to take care of his two teenage half-sisters when their father dies. Eps. run a little over 30 mins. Could be hard to find, shows on streaming service Stan here in Oz.

Wellington Paranormal. (NZ) Set in the same story universe as What We Do in the Shadows. The stories focus on a pair of unbelievably dim Mulder and Scully types. Caveat 1: these two shows might benefit from watching the movie What We Do in the Shadows first. Caveat 2: both these shows have made me snarf, so be careful if you're having hot tea with your breakfast.

Kim's Convenience (Canadian). A heartfelt family comedy centred around the Kim family and their convenience store.

GreyLord

Legend
The Office.

I hear Parks and Recreation is similar, but I never was able to really get into it myself.

Ah...looks like someone beat me to it first...

the office
Big Bang theory-Doesnt get a lot of love here/D&D community but its really good (season1 like most shows needed some work) and the Star Trek/Dr who/comic book/D&D references etc are LOL

Thus, I'm seconding their suggestion.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
the office
Seen and enjoyed both when they were on.

Remove ads