- Holy Order is great but as others have said WotC should create a few more since every Cleric will have two of them by level 9.
- I'm happy with the interactions between Blindsight, Truesight, Tremorsense, and Invisible after a first pass. Being Invisible won't do much against a creature that can see through your invisibility. Tremorsense doesn't give you the ability to see them though, only know where they are and I'm fine with that.
- Light [Weapon Property] has been cleaned up. Perhaps they saw all of my complaints? Now you have to already have a light weapon in each hand to gain the offhand attack benefit, which is better than the shenanigans of the previous UA.
- The Jump action is like a special dash action. The distance you cover from the jump doesn't use your movement but you are limited to a distance no greater than your movement speed. I'm just excited for characters with maxed Strength and Expertise to regularly jump over basketball hoops.
- As someone playing a Cleric right now I'm going to hold off on that new Spiritual Weapon design until the campaign is over.
- I don't have a problem with Divine Intervention. A more strict DM can just limit it to only spell effects from the Divine list and be fine. Or make it take longer than an action to use so that it becomes a mostly out of combat ability.
- I'm surprised they want to take the Goliath in that direction. Was making a Giant-kin species not an option?
- I like where Guidance and Resistance are going. They aren't as spamable as the 2014 version but the cost of a reaction and limited range are a decent tradeoff for not requiring concentration.
- No opportunity attacks on teleportation will cause at least one person at my table grief even though I've always enforced it that way.