• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Newfoundland [IC]

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:If you check back, I hadn't stuffed the cat back anywhere, actually...when we returned to the wall from having gone back to the other combat (whee i healed folks), the cat didn't come readily to me. Besides, my satchel has a big hole in it. I would have carried it and set it down at the wall at the most.
Grr...I liked that stachel.

IC: Drithmyne continues to shoot at any lizards presenting themselves for targets.
'Well, at least we shall eat well tonight, I love lizard on a stick!'

Thels

First Post
OOC: Flynn> It was your turn.

[Escape Artist 15+2=17 Attack 4+0=4] Flynn drops his sword to the ground to grab his bow and fire away at Dural's opponent, but the arrow flies past and sinks into the glibberish wall until it strikes the center with a hard THUCK!

The lizard keeps attacking Dural, but completely misses the dodging dwarf.

[Escape Artist 9+4=13 Grapple 2+7=9] Dural jumps towards the lizard, but misses, landing in a group of leaves. It itches.

[Escape Artist 6+4=10 Attack 13+5=18 Threat 11+5=16 Damage 11+0=11] Larrock moves in as he draws his rapier, slicing deep into the lizard, dropping it to the ground but passing through some leaves as he approaches.

[Escape Artist 12+3=15 Attack 17+5=22 Attack 20+5=25 Threat 12+5=17 Damage 6+2=8 Damage 17+6=23] Two more smaller lizards appear from the bushes. Drithmyne fires at one of them, taking it out immediately with two direct hits.

The other attacks Larrock, missing him with beak, but scratching him with both his claws for a total of 5 damage.

The cat hisses and withdraws down the path.

Initiative:
Flynn 12+4=18
Dural 9+6=15
Larrock 2+4=6
Drithmyne 3+3=6
Creature 4=?
Cat=?

ferretguy

First Post
Damn....this isn't good.....Dural picks himself up and closes with the closest lizard trying to get in some good strikes...

OOC: going back to flurry (works better then grapplin' :cool: )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads