• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NOTE: Back

Have been away for a weekend due to the fact that my brother had an accident. He's in the hospital, that and my girlfriend really really needed me due to personal reasons this weekend have kinda eaten my time.

I promissed to post and update last thursday evening but one phonecall from my girlfriend in the afternoon and one while I was in the car driving back towards my parents place kinda changed the rest of my weekend.

But everything seems ok now and has been taken care off... I hope *fingers crossed* and my brother just came out of surgery 10 minutes ago and he seems to be stable and well for as far as it can go. So it seems I'll be posting tomorrow again, all the updates and everything.

I've been ill myself for the last few months and it's really draining my stamina and physical strength. That and this weekend (I actually found time to run my IRL game... addict anyone? Needed to get my mind of stuff, everyone elses problems sometimes get too much. You think you are fine and have no problems exept for a severely diclining health for months and now the people you care for most fall into a abyss of their own.) left my physically exhausted so I'm headed to bed for now.

Hope everyone else here is doing fine and everyone's families are ok. Nobody should have to deal with this kinda stuff, especially not when they have been ill themselves and still are for months.

Wishing everyone the best,
Kris.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Sorry to hear that and I wish you and your brother well.

I completely understand how you're feeling. I just found out some awful news about my mother just this Thursday. Its worse for me because I live alone in New York and my family is in Texas so I don't really get to even be with them.

If you need to chat, you know my email address.

Take care!

Kit

Festy_Dog

First Post
Well, good luck to everyone who's having trouble, I'm saddened by the amount of bad stuff happening to people I know these days. Trouble comes and goes and I've seen my little share, so I'm trying to be empathic here when I imagine what it would be like for me. I very much doubt I'd be able to know how some things feel, but I do wish people the best in overcoming whatever problems they may be facing.

cheers,
Festy_Dog

William Ronald

Explorer
Kris,

I hope that your brother recovers soon and that your girlfriend is doing well. I hope your health problems improve soon.

If you need to talk, you have my e-mail address.

KitanaVorr:

I wish you and your mother well.

Hopefully, you can visit your family in Texas soon. Remember that a family is still a family no matter how manner miles apart some people live.

Timothy

First Post
Kris, I hope eveything that hasn't been fixed will be fixed. And that anything that is fixed will stay fixed.

Kitana, I hope your mum will be okay too.

Best of luck to all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads