Oathbound : Homecoming (full up)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Ferrix said:
sorry about that... will adjust accordingly.. different dm's like different stat blocks ;-)

the DMG says items without metal parts can't be made out of adamantine (and thus don't get the benefits for it), but if an arrow whose tip is adamantine gets the benefits, the meteor hammer should definately gain the benefits for being adamantine. +3000gp for just damage reduction penetration wouldn't be worth it otherwise. and the meteor hammer is masterwork, has to be cause one head is magic and the other is adamantine, adamantine weapons are always of masterwork quality.

ok, this last is one of the things I missed...

the bit about special materials needing to make up most of the weapon may have been from another area, I'll bow to the DMG... however, I'm gonna have to say that on a weapon like this both heads should be made of the same material - just gives a weird feel to it otherwise.

Sorry I didn't get the next intros set up like I was going to, maybe after my appointment this evening.

Kahuna Burger

Ferrix

Explorer
i think you were prolly thinking of armor and special materials, that's where it has to be primarily made out of a similar material... thus i could make a chain shirt mithril but not studded leather.

GPEKO

First Post
Well....I would suppose we could look in the same way that we found each other. We already know that these dotsindicating those on his hand "symbolize" others that have this marking. While I realise that distances are not a part of this...at least the direction can be guessed as to where another may be. By picking one of these..."marks" and keeping in that direction we may be able to locate another.

KB, does the 'tattoo' rotates (like, say, a compass) when we move around ? If not, I will be a lot of trial-and-error to find which way we have to go. Also, does it represent a 2D or 3D figure ?

Kahuna Burger

First Post
GPEKO said:
KB, does the 'tattoo' rotates (like, say, a compass) when we move around ? If not, I will be a lot of trial-and-error to find which way we have to go. Also, does it represent a 2D or 3D figure ?

the tattoo does not rotate, the changes are more subtle. Generally you would say a 2d picture, but its hard to be sure - there is little room for forced perspective.

Kahuna Burger

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'm fairly sure Tristan and Baja are ready for a plot advancement whenever you're up for it Kahuna. We need something new to react to, be it dropping of the noble and moving on, or a flock of wilder-ninjas jumping us as we travel through the forest.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
hafrogman said:
I'm fairly sure Tristan and Baja are ready for a plot advancement whenever you're up for it Kahuna. We need something new to react to, be it dropping of the noble and moving on, or a flock of wilder-ninjas jumping us as we travel through the forest.

Wilder-ninjas, Bah!

Now tree pirates, that's a real encounter.

Ferrix

Explorer
tree pirates with peg-legged, wilder-ninja squirrel companions

oh and you forgot the one-eyed archmage chipmunks

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
bear with me, guys, I've got a lot of stuff beating me down right now. Sometime sunday, if not sooner I will introduce the remaining characters. As for Baja and Tristan, you may play it out as the noble is dropped off safe and sound and move from there. I'll probably introduce one new character to each duo once they are activly seeking - remember this is the intro part, and a certain amount of player contribution to the events of the world around their characters is permissable.

Kahuna Burger

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases