Ohio Gameday 2: Game Sign Up (5/17/03)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
What a great way to celebrate May! Looks like this one is going to be even bigger than the first! :)

Clear Dragon

First Post
And the Birthday Crowd? Hey today could be the birthday of someone other than myself and they now want to come to the Gameday.

[subliminal] You now want to come to Ohio Gameday 2 [/subliminal]

Tewligan

First Post
Jeez, this is sounding pretty tempting. I couldn't make it to the last Gameday due to driving a crappy car. However, that car has been replaced as of last week, and the new ride is itching for a mini-road trip, I think. I'll probably be there - it's not too late to submit a game I might like to run, is it? I haven't had the chance to DM for quite a little while, and I've got all these books just gathering dust...

Crothian

First Post
Tewligan said:
Jeez, this is sounding pretty tempting. I couldn't make it to the last Gameday due to driving a crappy car. However, that car has been replaced as of last week, and the new ride is itching for a mini-road trip, I think. I'll probably be there - it's not too late to submit a game I might like to run, is it? I haven't had the chance to DM for quite a little while, and I've got all these books just gathering dust...

I am sorry I was unable to apply to this sooner, I took a long weekend and was away from everything.

It is not too late to sumbit a game and it is a great chance to DM for those of us who don't get too as often as we like. So, I hope you are able to come in and run what you would like.

NightsEnd

First Post
Saturdays will prevent me from making it earlier than 4pm, but I would be more than willing to play in the Swashbuckling game again, if my spot's still open. I was playing Kanji, the faithful monk before, and would still be willing to continue the journey as him.

Chris

Kaffis

First Post
Not to be a pain or anything...

But seeing as it's the originally scheduled month, I wonder if any of the DMs have their pregen characters ready to post soon to tide us over the extra bit... ?

Oh yeah, shameless rebump, too.

Quickbeam

Explorer
After a lengthy time away from this thread...

1) My Spartans did the Big Ten basketball scene proud.
2) Saturday, May 17th sounds fine.
3) I promise to work on some suggestions for my mightier she-gnome barbarian...what level are we gonna be this time Crothian?

Remove ads