• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ohio Gameday 2: Game Sign Up (5/17/03)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
What a great way to celebrate May! Looks like this one is going to be even bigger than the first! :)

Clear Dragon

First Post
And the Birthday Crowd? Hey today could be the birthday of someone other than myself and they now want to come to the Gameday.

[subliminal] You now want to come to Ohio Gameday 2 [/subliminal]

Tewligan

First Post
Jeez, this is sounding pretty tempting. I couldn't make it to the last Gameday due to driving a crappy car. However, that car has been replaced as of last week, and the new ride is itching for a mini-road trip, I think. I'll probably be there - it's not too late to submit a game I might like to run, is it? I haven't had the chance to DM for quite a little while, and I've got all these books just gathering dust...

Crothian

First Post
Tewligan said:
Jeez, this is sounding pretty tempting. I couldn't make it to the last Gameday due to driving a crappy car. However, that car has been replaced as of last week, and the new ride is itching for a mini-road trip, I think. I'll probably be there - it's not too late to submit a game I might like to run, is it? I haven't had the chance to DM for quite a little while, and I've got all these books just gathering dust...

I am sorry I was unable to apply to this sooner, I took a long weekend and was away from everything.

It is not too late to sumbit a game and it is a great chance to DM for those of us who don't get too as often as we like. So, I hope you are able to come in and run what you would like.

NightsEnd

First Post
Saturdays will prevent me from making it earlier than 4pm, but I would be more than willing to play in the Swashbuckling game again, if my spot's still open. I was playing Kanji, the faithful monk before, and would still be willing to continue the journey as him.

Chris

Kaffis

First Post
Not to be a pain or anything...

But seeing as it's the originally scheduled month, I wonder if any of the DMs have their pregen characters ready to post soon to tide us over the extra bit... ?

Oh yeah, shameless rebump, too.

Quickbeam

Explorer
After a lengthy time away from this thread...

1) My Spartans did the Big Ten basketball scene proud.
2) Saturday, May 17th sounds fine.
3) I promise to work on some suggestions for my mightier she-gnome barbarian...what level are we gonna be this time Crothian?

Remove ads