• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Oni's doodles [Update: 08/11/04, or Playing Hero.]

Oni

First Post
Well I haven't managed to work on these as much as I wished to this week, but such is life.

Anywho, this is Marcus Delcore, thatdarncat's character. You can see his description farther up in the thread. I decided I'd try playing with digital painting a little more. This was done in Painter Classic.

[edit: Tried to darken it some, still not sure the colours right. How does it look to you guys? What colour does his cloak seem to be on your monitors?]

[edit: grrr, will not let me change the attachment, deleting and posting again below.]

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
Hurm....This is the first time I've looked at this thread from another computer. That last picture doesn't look at all like what I painted, It's far far too light, it's supposed to be much darker, with a bit more red. It had sort of a black/violet cast to it. I think my moniter settings are screwed up.

Oni

First Post

Attachments

• marcusdelcore2.jpg
    marcusdelcore2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 555

Oni

First Post
This is just a quick sketch I did for Taloras because he inspired me. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the rest of you guys, life's hectic but I'll try to get a couple more done in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway this is a crazy little dwarven sorcerer in a oversized robe.

Attachments

• dwarvensorcerer.jpg
    dwarvensorcerer.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 527

Oni

First Post
Just a bit of a page from my sketchbook, doodles done during tonight's game. The fellow on the left is just a random guy, though maybe he might make an interesting character, looks like a smug sorcerer or wizard. The zombie on the left is what kicked us around like a ragdoll tonight. Not exactly sure what it was, but we ended up running from it.

Attachments

• manandzombie.jpg
    manandzombie.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 481

Oni

First Post
This is dave_o's Darrus, leader of the All-Favors Mercenary Co., an older man that still possess great strength of body.

Attachments

• darrus.jpg
    darrus.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 467

Oni

First Post
This sketch was done for Dextra, or more specifically Dextra's daughter. For the full scoop you can check the thread here. Below is Ruby Pikachu, a gnomish widardess, riding in the backback of one of her fellow adventurers as described by Dextra's youngest daughter. Looks like Ruby's spotted something.

Attachments

• rubypikachu.jpg
    rubypikachu.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 434

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Oni said:
This sketch was done for Dextra, or more specifically Dextra's daughter. For the full scoop you can check the thread here. Below is Ruby Pikachu, a gnomish widardess, riding in the backback of one of her fellow adventurers as described by Dextra's youngest daughter. Looks like Ruby's spotted something.

That's great, Oni, thank you!
Now my eldest wants to know why she's not getting any sketches of her characters done!

Oni

First Post
Well I was had my drawing pad with me at the game last night and I drew a sketch of my character as we played. This is Bjorn and his giant butter knife of doom. Bjorn is the son of an executioner and he fights with an headsman's sword, which I modeled off of a German version of said device. Anyway it's not a finished sketch, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Attachments

• bjorn.jpg
    bjorn.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 385

Oni

First Post
Well the end of the quarter is here and crunch time is upon me. Final projects and all that, wot.

Anyway here's some doodling I did in class today of fantasy types, while I was waiting for the Prof. to make his rounds. The is a page straight from my sketchbook, except for the sepia toning which I love so much. These are some character ideas I'm tossing around for a webcomic I want to do. All pretty rough, but interesting if you care at all how I start a drawing.

Attachments

• sketches.jpg
    sketches.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 461

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads