• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ooc] Heroes of Silleria discussion thread (all comments welcome!)

MerakSpielman

First Post
Why won't it let me attach images? Any clue? It's smaller than the previous maps now, after all my compression efforts, it's the same file type and I'm attaching it the same way...

I'm going to try attaching one of the previous maps:

MerakSpielman

First Post
myrtolo903.jpeg

This is me trying to do it with the {img} tag from it being uploaded to my webpage.

What gives?

Last edited:

MerakSpielman

First Post
This game is floundering. It is probably more my fault than any of you, but I want to give it a good solid kick in the arse and get it going at a good pace again. I need you to all be able to post at least once every three days (more if possible, but not required). I also need to know who is still active in the game. Some people havn't posted in ages.

Please "check in" by posting here in the discussion thread. If you don't check in within a week (without a good excuse), I'll probably just drop your character and continue with the rest of you.

Again, I'm not assigning blame here. I've been a negligent DM. But I'm willing to work to get the game going again, and I hope all of you are as well.

dpdx

Explorer
I'm in! Right - When are you not in?

The last long-term floundering of the board itself REALLY threw me off, as at that point, I'd been in three games and running one myself. Now that it's back, and I've somewhat gotten the hang of it, I'm ready to fully and regularly participate again.

I don't yet have the 3.5E books, nor have I download the SRD, but hopefully, my sheet for Kerith exists somewhere with my latest leveling on it. I probably posted the latest somewhere before this all went down.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Well, perhaps we should recruit some new blood, then.
I like the game quite a lot, personally.
To avoid any more time wasted on the plight of Norynth and the Poisoning, however, I'll just post here, so as to avoid a week+ of folks commenting (and thus tying up the game).
As long as it is OK with herr DM, let's just return to the 'safe' chamber that we rested in before and give it a day or so. I don't know how weakened I am, but a day's Healing should either show some improvement or show that it is beyond our ability to deal with.
I STRONGLY vote for recruiting a Cleric. When I have recruited for my games (And I think I hold the record now for 7 games DMed, all running), I just create a thread with what I want. There are folks itching to play nearly anything requested, so if my 'Wanted someone to play Grolvus, Bugbear Rogue/Fighter in The Silver Door Underdark Game (Title was shorter) generated the interest that it did, then a more general 'Wanted:Level 2 Cleric and Level 2 Rogue for Heroes of Silleria' should get plenty of response, since it allows much leeway.
Man, type almost as much as I talk...

-Ron/Uriel

Guilt Puppy

First Post
dpdx said:
What? You don't like Kerith? :D

Or Oren, for that matter. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm definitely still in. The board change has been and continues to throw everyone off, I think -- I know it's driving me nuts having to re-login every time I post a new reply.

But yeah, once every three days should work for me. I also think letting some players go might (or might not) be a good approach -- with a large party, at any given time there's going to be someone who can't get to their computer, which can really slow down decisions which require all party members to be involved. OTOH, having a lot of players does increase the chance that one of them has posted within the last day or two, which gives the others something fresh to work off of, et cetera. So cutting down on players may only be a good approach if you've got something more combat-heavy planned, or otherwise requiring everyone's involvement...

Anyway, here's hoping the game can keep running. It's a good one, 'tis.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I luvs youze guyz...but it's been so long since this one has been a fast moving game, that I can't recall what everyone is playing...
Norynth is a Ranger, I remember that...:D

Well, let's 'Discuss'.
What should we recruit (providing Herr DM is ok with that)...?

-Uriel

MerakSpielman

First Post
Uriel said:
Well, let's 'Discuss'.
What should we recruit (providing Herr DM is ok with that)...?

-Uriel

Definately we should recruit a cleric. I'm generally all for just letting whatever group happens to form do the adventure, but frankly I think you'll need some healing. Otherwise you'll be resting for days after every battle.

So far dpdx (Kerith - rogue), Uriel (Norynth - ranger), and Guilt Puppy (Oren - rogue) have checked in.

I am also going to start up a Rogues' Gallery for this game. I am doing very poorly with the bookkeeping. Then you can all just post your characters and edit the posts when you level up or get loot.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads