• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ooc] Heroes of Silleria discussion thread (all comments welcome!)

Thanee

First Post
Hi all!

As Merak already said, I'm going to join you on your quest. I'll play a human wizard named Alexi. I will post her into the Rogue's Gallery soon!

Bye
Thanee

P.S. Merak, may I kindly ask you to update your signature links to the new forum address? :)

MerakSpielman

First Post
Hell. That's probably why our other new player is having problems posting. I'll do that right away.

edit: should be correct now.

Also, let me pimp my story hour on you! The one updated today in my sig. It's the campaign my real-life players are in after they finished the one you're playing right now. No spoilers, by the way.

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Yikes! I havn't even noticed until now, that you already started (well, continued).

I'm a bit unsure where Alexi is right now. :)

Bye
Thanee

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
MerakSpielman said:
I wan't going to sweat the believeability too much. I figured we could all just pretend that they've been with you since the beginning (though having picked up the cleric in Ambroi is a good idea) and have Grimbard and Michelle just vanish.

How about Xendangalis and Alexi have been waiting outside to keep watch or something! :)

So, they could now switch places with Grimbard and Michelle (that way the characters are out but don't simply vanish).

Anyways... I'll post something IC now...

Bye
Thanee

MerakSpielman

First Post
Well, we can just morph Michelle into Alexi, as far as I'm concerned. Sorcerer to wizard isn't a huge change in the party at this level. If Jemal ever comes back, we can figure a way to get Michelle back into the game.

No matter what we do, we'll be left with unanswered questions, like "where'd Grimbard and Michelle go?" and whatnot. I think it best if we just sort of "gloss over" the whole affair and plunge onward, even if it doesn't make perfect sense.

Jemal

Adventurer
I really ought to keep an eye on the OOC threads more often. I didn't even notice what was going on here, and all of a sudden the game kicked back into high gear and my character's dissapeared.. So I come here to find out what's going on, and find that I should've been here a long while ago, and there would never have been a problem.

I'm kinda bad for not checking OOC threads, and apologize for any problems I may have caused, but would like to keep Michelle.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Welcome back Jemal. You might want to subscribe to the OOC thread! Michelle can stay in the game, just post her stats in the Rogue's Gallery before doing anything I'll need to know her stats to figure out.

Let's see... that makes 7 level 2 characters... What, Oh, I'm just recalculating the ECL for the next few encounters, pay no attention to me... :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads