• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[ooc] Heroes of Silleria discussion thread (all comments welcome!)

Thanee

First Post
Absolutely understandable, that you don't want to use those rules prior to getting the books! :)

I'm still missing the DMG 3.5 myself, only got the PHB 3.5 and MM 3.5 so far, and I know how annoying it is to work off the SRD, even with only the DMG missing! :D

Bye
Thanee

dpdx

Explorer
Yeah, I wasn't asking to hurry along conversion, but it's come up in my other PbP DnD game, so I just figured it was kind of inevitable that the topic would come up, and I wanted to be ready.

Anyway, thanks for the ruling, Merak. I'll update Kerith's sheet when it's time, and the preconversion on my HD for now.

MerakSpielman

First Post
You think you have conversion woes... think of poor PirateCat... He's been running the same campaign with several of the same characters for 11 years....

Imerak

First Post
*pokes* Are we dead? I know I haven't posted in a while, but there didn't seem to be anything to say. So, what exactly is going on?

MerakSpielman

First Post
Imerak said:
*pokes* Are we dead? I know I haven't posted in a while, but there didn't seem to be anything to say. So, what exactly is going on?
Well, a while ago the computer that has all my maps (as well as the imaging software I use) on it fried. I've been hoping to get it fixed and get my maps off, but I don't know if it's gonna happen. I can try to re-draw the rest of the Keep from memory, but I first drew it almost 3 years ago and the friggin' thing has a ton of levels.

So I've been stalling in hopes that I'll be able to access my old hard drive... Sorry about the deadness.

If you all want to declare the game dead, go ahead. That might be preferable to the limbo it's in now.

Manzanita

First Post
thread hijack

Hey, Merak. I'm sorry to hear the bad news about the computer. I'm wondering if your wife is faring any better. Do you think Emerald's PbP game will continue. It would be such a shame if it died. What great bunch of players, and such a long history. Of course, I'm posting here instead of the actual thread, because its been so long that it would take me awhile to find it.

dpdx

Explorer
Me too, and I'm up to my neck in PbP and RL, so you do whatever you have to do, Merak, and take as long as you need.

Good luck!

dpdx, as Kerith Onnwall

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads